Someone tried to pick a fight with Darren Till in Liverpool lol

Relax Sherbros. It's a new weight cutting technique.

nothing wrong with a little sparring session on the street

Or maybe till was being a douchebag? You know, his usual self. Dont assume the other guy was at fault just because Till is famous.
I'm not, I just know some professional fighters and they're typically hard to rile up.

Wow Till is a big dude. Defintely a LHW, that weightcut ain't gonna get any easier...

How does that video imply that the guy was trying to pick a fight with him?

Till looks like a fucking bully to me. The guy is walking away, clearly not wanting to fight.

Till is lucky that the guy wasnt carrying.

I don't even think the cops carry over there... lol.

Scouse women honestly sound like cats fighting, wtf is with screeching

I'm not, I just know some professional fighters and they're typically hard to rile up.
giphy.gif

McGregor-window.gif

ap_529623514623-ae55fbb1-76b7-42c6-a305-00d6dcd48a6a.jpg

Timestamped

It def looks like him. WTF is he doing? He seems to make the most dumbass decisions: not making weight, being a publicist's nightmare (IDC about family), possibly getting arrested from a nightclub fight.

classic scouser

but wasn't he stabbed outside of a club 4 years ago and that's why he left for Brazil

It’s hardly an altercation, nothing happens. I bet this wasn’t recent too

Timestamped

It def looks like him. WTF is he doing? He seems to make the most dumbass decisions: not making weight, being a publicist's nightmare (IDC about family), possibly getting arrested from a nightclub fight.

"I'm so selfish until the title fight - it's all about me, not my family. Instead of spending my time out of the gym with them, I'll go clubbing and fighting"

Considering it's Liverpool I'm surprised nobody was stabbed

Looks like Till tried to pick a fight with someone and not vise versa.
Bad look to kick someone when they are walking away from you. Usually fighters tell them you don't want to do this then destroy them after the throw something.

Back