Someone might have existed in 2000 B.C. that was the GOAT?

Ill clarify , im 100% serious . So do you think the u.s went to the moon ?
Idk because I wasn't there and neither were 99.9999% of people on Earth.

If you think evolution isnt real then you're beyond having a conversation with, so I'll just stop here.

Idk because I wasn't there and neither were 99.9999% of people on Earth.

If you think evolution isnt real then you're beyond having a conversation with, so I'll just stop here.
Look you are being lied to by a jewish lead cabal , the more you look into this you will start to see it . The jews of today arent the hebrew's of the bible they are the synagogue of satan , google that phrase and research . Did you know a group of people that make up 2% of are population run 96% of the media ? Ill give you a guess on who that is , you don't think . they have had ahold of your mind your whole life and you never realized . Break free start critically thinking and spread the truth my friend .

Look you are being lied to by a jewish lead cabal , the more you look into this you will start to see it . The jews of today arent the hebrew's of the bible they are the synagogue of satan , google that phrase and research . Did you know a group of people that make up 2% of are population run 96% of the media ? Ill give you a guess on who that is , you don't think . they have had ahold of your mind your whole life and you never realized . Break free start critically thinking and spread the truth my friend .
And the earth is flat, GMOS are bad, and vaccines cause autism right?

#illuminatiisforjabronis #antichristdoesntexist

And the earth is flat, GMOS are bad, and vaccines cause autism right?

#illuminatiisforjabronis #antichristdoesntexist
I used to do the same thing you are doing right now , when something goes against your current belief system first thing you do is mock . Now i don't know anything about flat earth but what im talking about is real . Media , wall street , fed , hollywood ect... everything look into bro . See who is running everything you are in for a big shock . They have you under mind control from birth through media , you know and believe what they tell you

I used to do the same thing you are doing right now , when something goes against your current belief system first thing you do is mock . Now i don't know anything about flat earth but what im talking about is real . Media , wall street , fed , hollywood ect... everything look into bro . See who is running everything you are in for a big shock . They have you under mind control from birth through media , you know and believe what they tell you
There's 2 camps.

1. The people like you who ignore science and years of research, but choose to believe in YouTube documentaries and conspiracy books written by religious loons.

And

2. The people who stick to the more realistic and likely ideas and observe evidence to form their beliefs. The science community.

There's 2 camps.

1. The people like you who ignore science and years of research, but choose to believe in YouTube documentaries and conspiracy books written by religious loons.

And

2. The people who stick to the more realistic and likely ideas and observe evidence to form their beliefs. The science community.
Lol look into it google who runs the media , better yet google abc,cbs,nbc,ect and look into who runs all these companys humor me google it look into it . It is a FACT and its undeniable there is tons of proof i don't need youtube vids bud neither do you look into who runs these companys and see if they are jewish simple right ?

There's 2 camps.

And

There is science which i highly support then there is scientism which you support . You are not a man of science , im sure you think we went to the moon and we can actually see blackholes

Lol look into it google who runs the media , better yet google abc,cbs,nbc,ect and look into who runs all these companys humor me google it look into it . It is a FACT and its undeniable there is tons of proof i don't need youtube vids bud neither do you look into who runs these companys and see if they are jewish simple right ?
Who cares if they're jewish. Seinfeld is the greatest show of all time.

Check out
Who cares if they're jewish. Seinfeld is the greatest show of all time.
wow 2% of the population and they own 96% of media and you think their not spitting out any propaganda, check out who runs wallstreet or the fed . They run america and you seem fine about it , stand up for your fucking country we have are soldiers fighting jewish wars in the middle east . Wake up man learn and spread the word .

They are still waiting for their messiah they killed jesus and listen to them describe their messiah its the anti christ , im not pushing religon just what they believe . To them you are an animal in human form the gentiles/goyums and they are above us and we are here to serve them , which we all are right now and nobody realizes it .

Check into human sacrifice the jews due to little palistani kids but thats ok too right ? Look into their animal slaughter cruelty , then come back to me about how fucking great they are . Or how when they circumcise babys the priest sucks their dicks check into that .

Last edited:
What im telling you is you dont know shit , all you do is regurgitate what you are told you dont know shit . They could tell you that little pink moneys ran around 500,000 years ago and you would believe it as gospel . So fuck you bud and start to critically thinking
Well, if somebody is telling you there is no space, then IT IS YOU who is extremely gullible. All you have to do is buy a telescope to know a lot more about space, you don't need a media outlet or anybody to tell you. In fact, an asteroid just missed earth earlier this year and could be seen through telescopes bought at stores
Maybe instead of critical thinking, you should open your eyes first

Lol doesnt prove shit , could be any number of things ancient sink holes tons of stuff. Where is the impacts in recorded history ? None have happenend and wont . Everything you see or hear on tv or any media is run from 1 group so are you really thinking on your own or just repeating stuff like a parrot
How are you suppose to record something that happend 75 million years ago? Or even a million years ago. The earth is like 4 billion years old, and your talking about the last what 10,000 "recorded" years as proof they ever hit? Please, recorded history is nothing.
Oh, and those craters do prove it, they are just like the craters on the moon where water doesn't erode them. Again, buy a telescope and see it with your own eyes, not through tv or any media.
Now, where is all your proof? Youtube?

Last edited:
How are you suppose to record something that happend 75 million years ago? Or even a million years ago. The earth is like 4 billion years old, and your talking about the last what 10,000 "recorded" years as proof they ever hit? Please, recorded history is nothing.
Oh, and those craters do prove it, they are just like the craters on the moon where water doesn't erode them. Again, buy a telescope and see it with your own eyes, not through tv or any media.
Now, where is all your proof? Youtube?
What makes you know the world realky is 75 million years old ? Carbon dating has been proven to be complete b.s , you could run the test 20 x and get 20 seperate results . Like i said you just take what they say as fact with zero proof at all , the moon proves nothing at all where are all the reminets of these massive asteroids that hit ?

I have looked into this because you would think that in 10,000 years something would hit maybe nothing huge but something , but nothing has and it never will . They always say oh well they blew up just before impact for example tunguska , which had zero proof of any asteroid or meteor at all . Stop believing the b.s they are trying to make us insignifacant and steal your soul and humanity .

Last edited:
Well, if somebody is telling you there is no space, then IT IS YOU who is extremely gullible. All you have to do is buy a telescope to know a lot more about space, you don't need a media outlet or anybody to tell you. In fact, an asteroid just missed earth earlier this year and could be seen through telescopes bought at stores
Maybe instead of critical thinking, you should open your eyes first
I never said space wasn't real just that we cant go into it , i own a telescope , i have a question for you . When you look through your telescope do you see a huge rock or a ball of light ? Same as sattelites do you see a box with wings or a ball of light ? Wheres all the spce debris when you watch a live feed from the iss ? Why can you not find a single real picture of a sattelite in space ? Every single thing that they say comes from space can be done with ground based tech thats fact .

I assume your a flat earth believer?
I am not a flat earther although they have a few good questions , as in why is it when you send amateur ballons up to 128,000 feet theres no curve at all , but when nasa a govt run company sends up anything you see it at around 30,000 thats a real good question . Or how do they tell the temps in the thermosphere which can get higher than 4000 degrees in temps they say . All metals and wiring would fucking melt , they say because air molucules are so thin , but if that were true then they couldnt gage the temps . So maybe the worlds bigger than we know and they are hoarding resorces . Did you know we were supposed to run out of oil by now ? Or that manhatten was supposed to be under water now ? Think for yourself , you know nothing but what you are told and taught its called indoctranation .

What makes you know the world realky is 75 million years old ? Carbon dating has been proven to be complete b.s , you could run the test 20 x and get 20 seperate results . Like i said you just take what they say as fact with zero proof at all , the moon proves nothing at all where are all the reminets of these massive asteroids that hit ?

I have looked into this because you would think that in 10,000 years something would hit maybe nothing huge but something , but nothing has and it never will . They always say oh well they blew up just before impact for example tunguska , which had zero proof of any asteroid or meteor at all . Stop believing the b.s they are trying to make us insignifacant and steal your soul and humanity .
So, how old is the earth? And where is your proof? Where do you get your information and how do you know it's true? How do you think cellular phones work or gps? What is the moon and how did it get there? Can you answer these questions?
You may think we don't have the technology to go out is space, but your saying there is no asteroids or meteors as well and just brush off proof without any counter arguments.
It's easy to say it is not true, why don't you explain why and how.

Back