Shoop Someone do a shoop mashup of UFC 227 and the Hobbit

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Out of the 12 fights at UFC 227, 6 are BW and below. In addition, there are woman fights. So many small people!

UFC_227_Poster.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Shoops should not be limited to the above posters.

Fucking hobbits ruinning my ppvs. UFC needs more Uruk Hais and some brazillian elfs.

Not sure if this is a joke but these shoop threads have become ridiculous. No templates, no shoops of his own, asks people to shoop something based on an idea.. The fuck.

Please someone do it its genius. But on this one it would be better because you got 4 hobbits.

1 dillishaw 2 garbrandt 3 demetrious 4 Cejudo

lord-of-the-rings-1510599906.png

Not sure if this is a joke but these shoop threads have become ridiculous. No templates, no shoops of his own, asks people to shoop something based on an idea.. The fuck.

Most of the request ones just get dumped all over anyhow.

I do like some of the ideas however.

it wont let me post gifs anymore lol it says "file not an image as expected" or "file too large" im dumb. someone tell me what to do please

I got no shoop skills but the idea is gold. Never has there been a card saturated with so many hobbits. Shoopers need to strike while the iron is hot.

Please someone do it its genius. But on this one it would be better because you got 4 hobbits.

1 dillishaw 2 garbrandt 3 demetrious 4 Cejudo

lord-of-the-rings-1510599906.png

The guys in the back should be Gustaffson, Ozdemir, and whoever else on the card is a normal size human.

Back