Some scary looking backwoods hillbilly family straight out of central casting

Man if I were that biker I wouldn't even stop to talk to those guys looks like something out of a horror movie like Texas Chainsaw massacre, covered in dirt, messed up teeth, hillbilly accents

also why do these redneck types hate people on bikes? they have a ton of videos of hillbilly rednecks getting mad at bikers attacking them.

That homo called the cops, what a pussy.

tumblr_md7wke3vYA1qz7f9co1_500.png
cletbrand.jpg

Some are defending the hillbillies? SMH Just the appearance, tone of voice and AND the admission of guilt is enough for me to side with the biker. Even if he was speeding that doesn't give them the right to attack. Teach your kids to stay out of the street... And while you're at it off of meth too and everything will be mostly ok.

Man if I were that biker I wouldn't even stop to talk to those guys looks like something out of a horror movie like Texas Chainsaw massacre, covered in dirt, messed up teeth, hillbilly accents

also why do these redneck types hate people on bikes? they have a ton of videos of hillbilly rednecks getting mad at bikers attacking them.

I think I side with the hillbillies. You know that jackoff is going way over the speed limit on a residential street with kids running around in underwear.
I don't think being a hillbilly makes one any less of a human than walking around with your pants off your ass trying to look scary.

Some are defending the hillbillies? SMH Just the appearance, tone of voice and AND the admission of guilt is enough for me to side with the biker. Even if he was speeding that doesn't give them the right to attack. Teach your kids to stay out of the street... And while you're at it off of meth too and everything will be mostly ok.

says the guy who will never reproduce

lol@the beta's passive-aggressive middle finger while riding away.

sure they look weird but the biker is a typical bitch shit head who thinks he is above the law, they speed all the time and think they are special

Man I noticed that its a nice suburb yet they have like a backwoods hill billy family living there which is funny its like wtf? lol how did that happen.
TBH a lot of super rednecky or ghetto areas look indistinguishable from middle class neighborhoods until the fucking zombies start filing out of their dwellings. There are definitely extreme cases like parts of Detroit where the homes are decrepit but a lot of the time its not the case.

Nothing scary about those guy's. Biker sounded like a bitch too

Back