Some scary looking backwoods hillbilly family straight out of central casting

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man if I were that biker I wouldn't even stop to talk to those guys looks like something out of a horror movie like Texas Chainsaw massacre, covered in dirt, messed up teeth, hillbilly accents

also why do these redneck types hate people on bikes? they have a ton of videos of hillbilly rednecks getting mad at bikers attacking them.

They definitely look like people that would burn Ted Levine alive.

That biker sure had a pretty mouth.

These inbreds are Hillary supporters for sure!

Man if I were that biker I wouldn't even stop to talk to those guys looks like something out of a horror movie like Texas Chainsaw massacre, covered in dirt, messed up teeth, hillbilly accents

also why do these redneck types hate people on bikes? they have a ton of videos of hillbilly rednecks getting mad at bikers attacking them.

I'd have been worried if this was in the backwoods, but being in a typical subdivision, I wouldn't worry too much. I think the biker handled it a little too timidly. He should have started throwing uppercuts the second he pulled over.

Guarantee you he was going faster than 29

Give hillbilly Walter White his own show IMO

Last edited:
I'd have been worried if this was in the backwoods, but being in a typical subdivision, I wouldn't worry too much. I think the biker handled it a little too timidly. He should have started throwing uppercuts the second he pulled over.

Man I noticed that its a nice suburb yet they have like a backwoods hill billy family living there which is funny its like wtf? lol how did that happen.

Meh, a whole lot of nothing in that video. You can tell by looking at them they're not the type of people you debate. Not cool that they threw something at him, but either go to the cops or call them cunts and touch with teh jab, if need be.

Meh, a whole lot of nothing in that video. You can tell by looking at them they're not the type of people you debate. Not cool that they threw something at him, but either go to the cops or call them cunts and touch with teh jab, if need be.
they might bite you

they might bite you
Probably just get a forearm full of gums which then green lights them for a one way trip to suplex city. I bet they stink so bad you wouldn't even want to grapple them.

Bet you anything he was going faster than 29

These people are obviously crazy methheads but I myself get pretty pissed at people speeding on my street where kids play and cars have to reverse out into traffic

There's an orange camaro that always does like 60, even though the limit is 25, I wanna throw shit at him too

I've learned by watching YouTube videos that most bikers with gopros are pussies. He would have caught a beating and then walked home while that old hillbilly fucked his bike.

Man my family is embarassing.

Bet you anything he was going faster than 29

These people are obviously crazy methheads but I myself get pretty pissed at people speeding on my street where kids play and cars have to reverse out into traffic

There's an orange camaro that always does like 60, even though the limit is 25, I wanna throw shit at him too

Also a lot of these youtube guys incite this stuff right before they turn the camera on, then they turn the camera on and pretend like they didn't do anything wrong and "omg this guy attacked me out of nowhere"

I know for me personally if somebody ever comes up to me with a camera in my face I just start throwing punches because fuck these youtube-types who all they care about is making other people look bad

Not saying this was the case here, probably wasn't. But there are people with entire channels where like every week they are posting videos like this, and if it happens that often to them you have to think they are somehow bringing it on themselves

Also I can just say from experience, like 50% of the time when people ride motorcycles they are dicks who don't obey the laws, think the laws of the road somehow don't apply to them

Back