Some recent Jose Aldo training clips

Nice vids TS.

From a purely psychological perspective, I wonder how the 2 comprehensive defeats to Max have affected Aldo's fighting mindset.

The loss to Conor was so quick that it was easy for Aldo to think that he was still the superor figjter and that his loss was simply down to him making a single mistake.

After being dominant for so long, does the mental damage caused by being thoroughly beaten (as he was twice by Max) affect him as much as age and wear & tear?

Or does Aldo genuinely still believe that he is the best fighter and will become champ once again?

Thoughts?

Unfortunately it’s not Ultimate Training Championship

prime aldo should win this fight, but after the mcgregor KO and two BEATDOWNS from holloway, I'll be surprised if Aldo looks the same. This fight will let us know

Still a beast. But we all get old in the end.

Jeremy Stephens always has the punchers chance, but I see Aldo outpointing him to a clear decision victory.

There are levels to this shit.

Aldo sucks. He isn't the size of Ortega or Holloway and recently lost. His legacy is overrated and he never beat anyone. Totally overrated.

Aldo sucks. He isn't the size of Ortega or Holloway and recently lost. His legacy is overrated and he never beat anyone. Totally overrated.

200461.jpg

except his hands aren't shit and he can defend some takedowns.

Are you implying that there is actually someone who can defend a td from Khabib? Or you just plain ol ignorant?

GOAT candidate.

Got a lot left in him yet.

Nice to see him keeping after it.

Back