Some good indie type games to download?

Practical Goat

Knowledge Seeker
@White
Reaction score
Just finished Firewatch and loved it! Could anyone recommend some similar type games? PS4 or XBox One.

Limbo, Inside, Outlast 1 e 2.

Slain
Nex Machina
Blue Diver
Cuphead!

Edit. There are sooo many good indie games that it depends on what you like to play. I play them almost exclusively due to price and overall ease of playing. I dont really have the urge to drop 100+ hours into a single game anymore. Pick up and play is more my style now.

Last edited:
If you're into puzzle games Gorogoa is short but good. I got it yesterday and it took me about 3 hours to complete.

Just finished Firewatch and loved it! Could anyone recommend some similar type games? PS4 or XBox One.

Try The Long Dark. It's a walking simulator like Firewatch, except it's a hostile, freezing environment where you have to gather supplies to survive, and also avoid/hunt wildlife. It also has a story mode but it's not as good as Firewatch's tbh

Also you could try Life is Strange for a character driven game with relaxing, undemanding gameplay

Nothing like Firewatch but Little Nightmares is excellent, a puzzle platformer with great atmosphere, quite creepy as well.

Try The Long Dark. It's a walking simulator like Firewatch, except it's a hostile, freezing environment where you have to gather supplies to survive, and also avoid/hunt wildlife. It also has a story mode but it's not as good as Firewatch's tbh

Also you could try Life is Strange for a character driven game with relaxing, undemanding gameplay

Was going to recommend life is strange. Not my kind of games but it’s got the same feel as Firewatch (though FW resonated with me more as a theme).

Back