Some fights in China are not in the ring?

Man if you want those Romanians to make it to the top 10, then have them beat someone in the top 10. If Chinese fighters are so easy then the Romanians should fight the Chinese. It's actually really simple, if you want to be the man you have to beat the man.

I know that. I don"t want to make them top 10. Bădoi would not deserve anyway even with a win against a top 10.

I questioned the system. And look, I didn"t say only the Chinese are not solid elite fighters. I said that many fighters are in the top because of the ranking system.

Regarding the Chinese (fighters or scene), I questioned some suspicious fights. Amrani, Kulebin and others went in vacation in China, but what"s bothered me were the displays of Buakaw, Marcus, etc. Some people are simply shocked. My point is that China changed a lot, as kickboxing, even as civilization, I totally respect and praise this progress, but China can"t become world class over night. I am not tricked, I know well Buakaw and Marcus faked.

I know that. I don"t want to make them top 10. Bădoi would not deserve anyway even with a win against a top 10.

I questioned the system. And look, I didn"t say only the Chinese are not solid elite fighters. I said that many fighters are in the top because of the ranking system.

Regarding the Chinese (fighters or scene), I questioned some suspicious fights. Amrani, Kulebin and others went in vacation in China, but what"s bothered me were the displays of Buakaw, Marcus, etc. Some people are simply shocked. My point is that China changed a lot, as kickboxing, even as civilization, I totally respect and praise this progress, but China can"t become world class over night. I am not tricked, I know well Buakaw and Marcus faked.
Show me proof that Marcus threw that fight. If Marcus wanted to throw that fight why wouldn't he just get knocked out by the first punch rather than get concussed 4 times? Wouldn't it make Fang Bian look even more unstoppable if Marcus was just flatlined by one punch? You are making no sense. Also, China has been winning world class titles in various combat sports for a very long time. So the development is not overnight at all. You just haven't been paying attention.

Proof? The movement of Marcus and Buakaw.

Titles can be bought even more in kickboxing than in boxing. Those WBC titles are not much. In my opinion, it"s way more important to be the champion of some lower organizations than Glory instead of those titles even WKN and some other bigger. It"s known that in Europe, but maybe in the United States not because of no brands of kickboxing promotions.

And let"s take the 4.

- Fang Bian didn"t win anything in the WC of wushu
- Wu Xuesong won the gold at national championships but nothing in the international competitions
- Qiu Jianliang 0 in Muaythai; the Chinese championships of MT are equal to 0
- Wei Ninghui has no background

Quit trying to lump the Marcus fight in with the Buakaw one. We all agree the Buakaw fight was a sham. Marcus got legit fucked up in a fight he should have won on paper. Guess what tho, a fight is a fight. There was nothing suspicious about that fight.

Haha wtf. It's not like the chinese are making up the liverkick rankings?
I dont know how you guys make it to the end of his posts like that. My eyes glaze over so fast reading them that I didn't even see the first line saying Shadess was a shill until someone else quoted it.

Proof? The movement of Marcus and Buakaw.

Titles can be bought even more in kickboxing than in boxing. Those WBC titles are not much. In my opinion, it"s way more important to be the champion of some lower organizations than Glory instead of those titles even WKN and some other bigger. It"s known that in Europe, but maybe in the United States not because of no brands of kickboxing promotions.

And let"s take the 4.

- Fang Bian didn"t win anything in the WC of wushu
- Wu Xuesong won the gold at national championships but nothing in the international competitions
- Qiu Jianliang 0 in Muaythai; the Chinese championships of MT are equal to 0
- Wei Ninghui has no background
You just contradicted yourself. First it's not important to win belts then you talk about how none of the Chinese have won any belts. Qiu Jianliang beat Sagetdao, Amrani, Kulebin, Bulaid and Jomthong, I think that is definitely enough to deserve a top 10 spot, maybe not number 2 but still definitely top 10. You still have provided zero proof that Amrani and Marcus throwing those fights. In fact, if you watch those fights you can see Amrani and Marcus complaining about the stoppages to the ref in both of those fights.

enrico kehl vs yi long and giorgio petrosayan vs jiao fu kai

Back