Some fights in China are not in the ring?

Feng is overrated IMO as well, but the Marcus fight was real. He wasn't far removed from the Schilling KO and probably underestimated Feng but a loss is a loss.

Just because you don't like a result or weren't expecting it doesn't mean the fight was fixed. Like, what could Rico have possibly gained by losing that fight?

About Rico I"m not sure, Marcus and Buakaw were just strange to me. It"s like they wanted to make the opponents to look good. And Marcus because of his chin paid the price.

About Rico I"m not sure, Marcus and Buakaw were just strange to me. It"s like they wanted to make the opponents to look good. And Marcus because of his chin paid the price.
You do realize Chinese fighters have knocked out many more top fighters than those you mentioned. If Marcus would take a dive then Marcus also doesn't deserve to be in the top 10.

Broadcast has gone crazy.

There is shady shit everywhere. Catalin Morosanu vs Maurice Jackson happened in Superkombat when it had no business happening anywhere after Jackson had been on Glory. SUPERKOMBAT IS CORRUPT!!!11111

You talk about Mafia and corruption when it comes to the Chinese with 0 proof. Someone does less than that to SK and you take offense. Hypocrite much?

Look, China is big and talented but used to be a nobody in K-1. You can"t become over night world class.
Wu lin Feng is like 13 years old and Hero Legend 10 years. They've started to have more money and competition in the last few years and so actually develop.

Qiu Jianliang would beat every single under 70kg fighter Romania could throw at him. I would bet money he'd beat all the 70kg's too.

Kunlun has consistently the best judging in the sport. Superkombat...not exacly...

Last edited:
Shadess, you maybe also started to get money from the promotions.

No need to offend me when some fighters refuse to fight. Go lick Chinese ass, when we all known how corrupt was the fighting sport there and even the football before!

About Qiu, that"s your opinion. He has no defence and will be knocked out soon. REMEMBER AIKPRACHA? All the people swore me. Remember how I talked about Sittichai since 3 years ago? He"s a star now. And Aikpracha is more talented than Qiu. I put my money on him in a direct fight. But I only said about Aikpracha he"ll not be top 5. Not that he"s not pretty skilful.

The judges in Superkombat are awesome since about 2 years ago. Sometimes they made some mistakes, but now mainly in favor of the foreigners. I guarantee overall in the past 2 seasons the judging in SK was better than in Glory.

Some said the Chinese fighters got decisions but maybe there weren"t in Kunlun? Who cares, the judging is very good in SK and I care about the professionalism in China. This is about what I care, I didn"t complain too much about the judges. I appreciate the Chinese judges aren"t bad.

China is good for kickboxing now, because of the money, like Japan was. And I appreciate all the people in this world respect eachother. I don"t want to sound disrespectful because I always say the truth and I question things.

What? People can express opinions about some promotions even if they offended, and I can"t?

Now please forgive me if I said anything, ok? You always make like this and I can"t write anything about anything. I swear I wouldn"t have launched such a thing without believing something is wrong, not good. Maybe it"s only my head, then don"t reply anymore and let me live with this mania.

Shadess, you maybe also started to get money from the promotions.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Also, didn't Dave Walsh claim that anonymous Romanians had attempted solicit him over the internet, with the purpose of getting Romanian fighters included in Liverkick's rankings, in exchange for money? Does that mean that China pays better than Romanian?

Last edited:
I should rename the name of the thread because it"s a bit harsh. To me the losses of Buakaw and Marcus and not only, are shocks.

I just don"t believe it, that the Chinese kickboxers are elite over night. I barely saw 1 in whole K-1, years of editions.

When I see Masaaki Noiri under Qiu Jianliang, and Wei Ninghui over RvR and especially bums like Abdellah Ezbiri and Kim Minsoo IN COMPARISON TO Robin van Roosmalen, I see shock.

I should rename the name of the thread because it"s a bit harsh. To me the losses of Buakaw and Marcus and not only, are shocks.

I just don"t believe it, that the Chinese kickboxers are elite over night. I barely saw 1 in whole K-1, years of editions.

When I see Masaaki Noiri under Qiu Jianliang, and Wei Ninghui over RvR and especially bums like Abdellah Ezbiri and Kim Minsoo IN COMPARISON TO Robin van Roosmalen, I see shock.
Haha wtf. It's not like the chinese are making up the liverkick rankings?

@Shadess - Clue me in. How do I get in on some of that promotion money? I need that yuán ¥¥¥

china-renminbi-yuan-money.jpg

How the hell was Buakaw making Long look good? He was throwing him around like a red headed step child for 3 rounds.

so shadess has been exposed as a chinese kickboxing shill? i wonder if cocakillbana is on muaythai2000.com's payroll, i mean who really cares that much about starved thai midgets fighting each other anyway....

And do you know why I said that? Because guys like Kulebin and Amrani are in China in vacation. Luckily they don"t have now the rankings anymore.

And also that Wu Xuesong, what value can he have if he lost to Kulebin and Manhoef Cedric? Why is he ranked 7th? For a win against Oezcan? Seriously? Tayfun is from Enfusion.

Wu Xuesong even lost to that very young Tuinov from Czech Republic local circuit. But to Dave Walsh, he"s 7th in the world!

Xuesong was top 10 cause he beat Ozcan who was top 10 at the time. Don't get me wrong it's a dumb ranking system but it's not some chinese conspiracy.

Last edited:
Wu Xuesong even lost to that very young Tuinov from Czech Republic local circuit. But to Dave Walsh, he"s 7th in the world!
Or a young talent from RUSSIA on the level of any of the Enfusion hypehype kids...but who cares I guess.

Or a young talent from RUSSIA on the level of any of the Enfusion hypehype kids...but who cares I guess.
Tuinov and Enfusion guys might not even be top 15 in the world, maybe top 20. Regarding Superkombat the same. I"m honest. Glory get the bests, and our top rankings are rare. It"s exactly like Bellator in comparison to UFC.

If the ranking system would have been different, Tuinov would have added more points than Wu. RIGHT? Maybe. Or Wu wouldn"t have been 7th at least.

But honestly Wu I might like the most from them. And it"s not about only the Chinese fighters. In China I wrote about suspicious fighting.

Back