Some Before and Afters for UFC Boise...

Cormier looked way out of shape against Stipe...just sayin'

UFC 210

daniel-cormier-weigh.jpg

UFC 226

daniel-cormier-ufc-226-official-weigh-ins.jpg
Looks out of color

Considering they weigh in early in the morning and are hydrated a lot more at the weigh in later in the day, it's a big possibility. Did Dana do away with early morning weigh in already?

I think they are re-evaluating the morning weigh ins as most fighters said they preferred it, even though Dana claimed they didn't. Considering those pics are a few years old, I'm thinking they were the real weigh in pics vs the staged ones they do now (after the actual weigh ins).

[QUOTE="blaseblah, post: 142915671, member: 505365"
He looked shredded a couple months ago so idk if he just let go[/QUOTE]
Makes me wonder if he had an injury during his camp.

Any chance that we are looking at actual weigh-in pics vs ceremonial weigh-in pics (post-hydration) ?

^^ This.

There is no ceremonial weigh in for this card. These pics are from the actual morning weigh in. The other pics are clearly ceremonial weigh in pics as you can see they're shot in an auditorium with much better lighting.

So you got dehydrated fighters under bad lighting vs. hydrated fighters under perfect lighting. There is your answer TS.

0/10, terrible

Mendes looks the same but with different lighting and/or no tan

JDS is in a different pose AND at a different angle and also no tan and/or different lighting, he looks about 5 lbs heavier which is just age

You couldn't fail harder than TS.

My dad was 185lb and could military press 200lbs when he was 30.

At 80, he's 2" shorter, and put on like 65lbs of flab.

The liar still denies using PED's but i know he's full of shit. Why else the sudden decline??

Back