Soccer kick TKO to the stomach (TUF spoiler omg).

Live card spoilers aren't any kind of offense. Why would spoilers of a pre-recorded fight be considered worse?
Seeing as the episode aired yesterday it wouldn't be considered a spoiler. It would only be bannable if you had some kind of inside information about the episodes that didn't air yet.

Who knows these days? I was probably lit and on another forum or something.

If he was completely defenseless then ref should have stopped the fight already.

Seriously...what the fuck? People are blaming fighters for fighting now??? Refs, docs and corners usually stop the fight, not fighters.

Did that guy getting kicked verbally submit or tap? Did the ref stop it prior to that kick? No on both counts?

Don't blame the guy for continuing his LEGAL attack then...

Yeah, it was especially brutal because everything went silent for a second and then he landed that monster kick to the body, you can just hear rib cracking or liver exploding. Brutal stuff, kinda cheep because guy was already on his knees and pretty much out...but still fucking brutal.

I can't take someone writing like that serious. Back your opinion up or gtfo, you have nothing to say that's freaking clear, you just want to look funny and ended up looking like a fat virgin kid with speech impediment that knows shit about what you're talking about. Don't worry your mom loves you no need to self affirmations on the internet. you sound very tough don't mind people being more intelligent than you.
Please stop posting. You're uneducated on the subject and it's obvious, if a soccer kick to the body makes you squeamish don't you think you should pay more attention to real sports like synchronized swimming or squash?

Actually, you seem more like a ballet kind of guy, now that I think about it.

image.jpg

That kind of kick should not be allowed, there's no reason at all to do something like this when your opponent is already defenseless, Soccer kicks of any form should be banned imo. Everyone loves watching it, but never took one of those to see how fucking unnecessary they are.
He should've tapped then.

Please stop posting. You're uneducated on the subject and it's obvious, if a soccer kick to the body makes you squeamish don't you think you should pay more attention to real sports like synchronized swimming or squash?

image.jpg

The guy's screen name is about a Brazilian chant telling the opponent that they're going to die, yet soccer kicks make him squeamish lol.

kicking a gassed and downed oponnent to the stomach... very classy...

It's this mentality that held back martial arts until the east taught us to fight again. The idea that attacking a downed oppenent is not honorable.

Seriously...what the fuck? People are blaming fighters for fighting now??? Refs, docs and corners usually stop the fight, not fighters.

Did that guy getting kicked verbally submit or tap? Did the ref stop it prior to that kick? No on both counts?

Don't blame the guy for continuing his LEGAL attack then...

image.jpg

a lot of quotes and none of you actually gave any argument, just want to sound clever to get likes.

First off, i will REPEAT what i said, i do not agree with kicks to a downed opponent. to the smartass saying he is doing something legal and i should blame the ref, if it was rule that he couldn't kick the opponent there, he would't do it. One kick is enough to do a lot of damage before the ref can even interfere, did that cross your mind or do your really think a kick to a downed opponent can't do more damage than punches and elbows from top position ?

What kind of defense he had here ?

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

what the ref could do here to avoid a serious damage from that head kick ? the guy is stumbled on the ground and not finished, Ground and pound would not do the same damage as the kick, or you think so ? make it illegal and avoid depending on the ref and save the guy from serious damage, what about it ?

Well let him kick right, might not do him any serious damage if he is lucky. that has been studied before and there's reason is not allowed everywhere, have you ever thought of that ? or because you like Pride so much and it was allowed you think UFC should too ?

i am just being a pussy and saying i don't like them because it looks ugly, poor fighter, look at me so sad about :(

Tell me what a ref could do to save your life there, a kick like that could kill someone and YOU KNOW IT. if you tell you don't just to make a point than you're stupid. Unless you two have some points don't come in quoting with your opinions what you LIKE is not what is right cunts.

a lot of quotes and none of you actually gave any argument, just want to sound clever to get likes.

First off, i will REPEAT what i said, i do not agree with kicks to a downed opponent. to the smartass saying he is doing something legal and i should blame the ref, if it was rule that he couldn't kick the opponent there, he would't do it. One kick is enough to do a lot of damage before the ref can even interfere, did that cross your mind or do your really think a kick to a downed opponent can't do more damage than punches and elbows from top position ?

What kind of defense he had here ?

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

what the ref could do here to avoid a serious damage from that head kick ? the guy is stumbled on the ground and not finished, Ground and pound would not do the same damage as the kick, or you think so ? make it illegal and avoid depending on the ref and save the guy from serious damage, what about it ?

Well let him kick right, might not do him any serious damage if he is lucky. that has been studied before and there's reason is not allowed everywhere, have you ever thought of that ? or because you like Pride so much and it was allowed you think UFC should too ?

i am just being a pussy and saying i don't like them because it looks ugly, poor fighter, look at me so sad about :(

Tell me what a ref could do to save your life there, a kick like that could kill someone and YOU KNOW IT. if you tell you don't just to make a point than you're stupid. Unless you two have some points don't come in quoting with your opinions what you LIKE is not what is right cunts.

How about tapping to strikes, you dumb fuck?

5383364_top-5-ufc-championship-beat-downs-of-all_te6812f1d.gif

Maybe your corner could save you...

NATE-TKO.gif

I guess Mohammad didn't have cornermen or the ability to tap to strikes at that point...in which case, the ref should have stopped the fight because he was unable to defend himself. But that's not what happened, is it???

As far as Roger Huerta? He could have rolled to his back and rotated to present his guard to Moreira (soles of the feet facing him) but he chose to lay there unable to move. If the ref doesn't stop the fight, you go for the kill. Under One FC's ruleset, it's legal so I don't know what you're bitching about.

Rountree's kick in TUF was legal, so again...not sure what you're bitching about.

Oh, look...it's illegal under the unified rules. Even a berserker like Wanderlei stopped himself...

2wn4phs.jpg

Whether you agree with the legality or lack thereof regarding soccer kicks means nothing...you don't make the rules. Go write Senator McCain if you have such an issue with it.

Didn't Jon Jones land a good one on OSP?

How about tapping to strikes, you dumb fuck?

5383364_top-5-ufc-championship-beat-downs-of-all_te6812f1d.gif

Maybe your corner could save you...

NATE-TKO.gif

I guess Mohammad didn't have cornermen or the ability to tap to strikes at that point...in which case, the ref should have stopped the fight because he was unable to defend himself. But that's not what happened, is it???

As far as Roger Huerta? He could have rolled to his back and rotated to present his guard to Moreira (soles of the feet facing him) but he chose to lay there unable to move. If the ref doesn't stop the fight, you go for the kill. Under One FC's ruleset, it's legal so I don't know what you're bitching about.

Rountree's kick in TUF was legal, so again...not sure what you're bitching about.

Oh, look...it's illegal under the unified rules. Even a berserker like Wanderlei stopped himself...

2wn4phs.jpg

Whether you agree with the legality or lack thereof regarding soccer kicks means nothing...you don't make the rules. Go write Senator McCain if you have such an issue with it.

Did you miss the point or just wanted to post gifs ? you don't have a chance to save a fighter from ground kicks. ONE of them is enough to put the fighter in danger, just one, not a bunch of them that give the corner time enough to do something and im pretty sure a fighter in that situation wouldn't always be aware enough to tap. Damage is not only what you're seeing, accumulative damage exists and it would get worse with soccer kicks allowed. people get their head fucked up from way less than that.

And yes, Roger was already hurt enough for the ref to stop the fight, and guess what ? is on his opponent, not on him, whatever happens, his opponent will take advantage from it. He could stay like that and lose the fight anyway, by a looot of different ways since the guy was probably out already. But hey, let him eat a fucking soccer kick to the face right ? is fun. What if he takes, let's say, 5 more ?

Look how easily the guy threw him down, is clear he was already out, and guess what, he could have taken less damage if the soccer kick was illegal, do you know what could have happened to him there ? Many football players died from head trauma after way less serious collisions, The space available for a soccer kick creates a higher g-force and please don't tell me hands and elbows can do as much damage on impact.

head kicks like those are not cool or safe in any form. and if you don't know what im "bitching" about read the first post you quoted again but this time without your head up your ass, i expressed opinion on general kicks grounded opponent, not the one in tuf. The one in tuf i SAID IT SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL because he could get hurt there too, or you think ribs are made of steel ? damaging the body organs is easier than you think. Learn to contextualize things for fucks sake or get off the internet and go straight back to school.

Most of you like soccer kicks because Pride had it and you think it was fun, your arguments about how safe they are, are based on opinion and not facts, because by facts anyone knows you can give someone serious trouble with soccer kicks, am i wrong ? Ask fighters that never fought under those rules if they want it. If by any fucking mean you think a fighter can always defend himself from it, you're sick. Just those who kicked the living shit out of someone want it back, and sadistic fans too. you guys are not cool, just disgusting. And your words work for you too, Just because you like soccer kicks your OPINION is not enough to make them legal everywhere. Please don't quote again, you can't have more points to make against it.

Back