Soccer kick TKO to the stomach (TUF spoiler omg).

kicking a gassed and downed oponnent to the stomach... very classy...

Yeah he shoulda jumped on the cage like Anderson and waited for the next round then lose a decision.

Fight till the ref pulls you off. It's your job. The ref says to do exactly that.

Hmmm... at least there was one reason why I liked Pride.

That kind of kick should not be allowed, there's no reason at all to do something like this when your opponent is already defenseless, Soccer kicks of any form should be banned imo. Everyone loves watching it, but never took one of those to see how fucking unnecessary they are.
Is this guy trolling? Or for real? Trolling, I honestly hope.

Beautiful but brutal KO...Huerta must have owed Yuji Shimada money or slept with his sister or something.

He kicked him so hard that he immediately felt guilty when it landed. lol you can tell by his body language he was like "Awww fuck I really just did that"

YtOMuW.gif

Don't see that very often, wish we did.
obvious from that gif he was done well befor ethat kick

Again with the same thread from yesterday?

I thought TUF spoilers in the main forum were bannable offenses? Could be wrong...

Ok, mom...

Live card spoilers aren't any kind of offense. Why would spoilers of a pre-recorded fight be considered worse?

Why did he use the top of his foot? Pull your toes back and crack some ribs with the ball of your foot. FINISH HIM!

If he was completely defenseless then ref should have stopped the fight already.

Again with the same thread from yesterday?

I thought TUF spoilers in the main forum were bannable offenses? Could be wrong...

Ok, mom...

WTF???

If his opponent is defenseless the ref should stop the fight. He could have just started smashing elbows into his brain, if you preferred.

Tap or verbally submit and I won't kick your liver into your spine.

Is this guy trolling? Or for real? Trolling, I honestly hope.

Do i look like i'm trolling you bunch of dorks ? Get in that position and try defending yourself against kicks like that. show me how the fuck you're gonna defend yourself with the cage in one side and a guy kicking your shit in on the other ? There's a reason why they cut it from some organizations, unless you're pride fanboy or never had to be in a situation like that they obviously look good enough to you.

And no, nothing similar to having someone elbowing, punching or whatever. This is MMA and being on your back while your opponet ground and pounds you offers way more defense than turtling against a fully aware opponent that can kick the living hell out of you (unless you're already out or hurt and can do anything). With ground kicks, one wrong movement and you can get brain damage right away.

Do you think the gloves are gonna stop any damage ? go dreaming. MMA has enough rules to avoid making it look like a street fight so please don't act like kicking someone while they're down is completely ok.

Do i look like i'm trolling you bunch of dorks ? Get in that position and try defending yourself against kicks like that. show me how the fuck you're gonna defend yourself with the cage in one side and a guy kicking your shit in on the other ? There's a reason why they cut it from some organizations, unless you're pride fanboy or never had to be in a situation like that they obviously look good enough to you.

And no, nothing similar to having someone elbowing, punching or whatever. This is MMA and being on your back while your opponet ground and pounds you offers way more defense than turtling against a fully aware opponent that can kick the living hell out of you (unless you're already out or hurt and can do anything). With ground kicks, one wrong movement and you can get brain damage right away.

Do you think the gloves are gonna stop any damage ? go dreaming. MMA has enough rules to avoid making it look like a street fight so please don't act like kicking someone while they're down is completely ok.
Brain damage? I thought we were talking about body shots.

Or are you saying that someone can be targeting the body and then all of a sudden the 'kickee' moves and gets kicked in the head? So improbable.

If a guy is turtled in that position with enough space to throw strikes at him, maybe the ref should stop it then.

Call me a dork all you want but I think you might be watching the wrong sport.

I know, I just burned you hard - lol.

lighten%20up%20francis_0.png

Brain damage? I thought we were talking about body shots.

Or are you saying that someone can be targeting the body and then all of a sudden the 'kickee' moves and gets kicked in the head? So improbable.

If a guy is turtled in that position with enough space to throw strikes at him, maybe the ref should stop it then.

Call me a dork all you want but I think you might be watching the wrong sport.

I know, I just burned you hard - lol.

lighten%20up%20francis_0.png
Burned with what ? what is your argument ? you said nothing and is trying to e-thug to get likes on sherdog like a :eek::eek::eek:. Someone in that position is only exposed to body damage you fuck ? Lay like that on the ground while you're rocked and hurt and let someone kick you. My original post referred to general ground kicks if your cross eyed ass saw it. If you think MMA doesn't provide you enough ways to finish the fight with someone in that situation then you know shit about it.
Contextualize things before acting as the smartass, you're just like those stupid girls who knows shit about the subject but wants to weight in anyway.

Burned with what ? what is your argument ? you said nothing and is trying to e-thug to get likes on sherdog like a :eek::eek::eek:. Someone in that position is only exposed to body damage you fuck ? Lay like that on the ground while you're rocked and hurt and let someone kick you. My original post referred to general ground kicks if your cross eyed ass saw it. If you think MMA doesn't provide you enough ways to finish the fight with someone in that situation then you know shit about it.
Contextualize things before acting as the smartass, you're just like those stupid girls who knows shit about the subject but wants to weight in anyway.
Okay, if you thought my pillow-fisted post was e-thugging just because I don't agree with your dumb ass then you are definitely watching the wrong sport.

If you are looking for reasons to scream and cry there is an entire continent called Africa for you to wring your hands about.

Sorry, man, you are being a bitch. You're not even talking anymore. You're just crying about a liver kick.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Okay, if you thought my pillow-fisted post was e-thugging just because I don't agree with your dumb ass then you are definitely watching the wrong sport.

If you are looking for reasons to scream and cry there is an entire continent called Africa for you to wring your hands about.

Sorry, man, you are being a bitch. You're not even talking anymore. You're just crying about a liver kick.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

I can't take someone writing like that serious. Back your opinion up or gtfo, you have nothing to say that's freaking clear, you just want to look funny and ended up looking like a fat virgin kid with speech impediment that knows shit about what you're talking about. Don't worry your mom loves you no need to self affirmations on the internet. you sound very tough don't mind people being more intelligent than you.

I thought TUF spoilers in the main forum were bannable offenses?

Seeing as the episode aired yesterday it wouldn't be considered a spoiler. It would only be bannable if you had some kind of inside information about the episodes that didn't air yet.

Here dork... I don't think soccer kicks are a good idea. The point of my comment was the guy was clearly hurt and not in a position to defend any strikes including kicks.

I can't take someone writing like that serious. Back your opinion up or gtfo, you have nothing to say that's freaking clear, you just want to look funny and ended up looking like a fat virgin kid with speech impediment that knows shit about what you're talking about. Don't worry your mom loves you no need to self affirmations on the internet. you sound very tough don't mind people being more intelligent than you.
Yes, dismiss every opinion I have because I'm flippant on an MMA FORUM.

I am tough. Thanks. My mom does love me. I am also very intelligent.

I think you are probably very intelligent, too. We happen to disagree here. Who cares? I don't want to see anybody get killed or seriously injured, either.

We just don't agree on the likelyhood of a body kick becoming an incidental headshot. You also seem very concerned about how it 'looks'.

To the uninitiated and violence-terrified, our whole sport looks bad.

I don't blame you for drawing the line where you draw it and I can see that you don't appreciate tongue-in-cheek give and take. We have different lines drawn. So be it.

Peace!

According to Cory Hendricks the video didn't even do it justice. He said it was brutal to hear when that close.

Back