Soccer kick TKO to the stomach (TUF spoiler omg).

That kind of kick should not be allowed, there's no reason at all to do something like this when your opponent is already defenseless, Soccer kicks of any form should be banned imo. Everyone loves watching it, but never took one of those to see how fucking unnecessary they are.
Tap or verbally submit and I won't kick your liver into your spine.

Because nobody turtles to the side.

It was clear that guy was either hurt or gassed before the kick
Agreed, that dude was done before the kick even landed. lol

The muslim tried to hold him down and not fist fight in the 1st round. Treehouse said don't do that.

kicking a gassed and downed oponnent to the stomach... very classy...

Correct, just punch him in the face or elbow his face and try break his jaw or nose, fuck kicking the body. Absolute savage.

P.S. You are an absolute idiot who should have his rights to post on here revoked.

Was not impressed by the cast's performance. Looks like another awful forgettable season.
Fighters seemed hungry and motivated except the french guy ,"light skin dynamite" had some good striking.

Man, that was fucking brutal.

GSP eradicated Serra in the rematch with knees to his ribs on the ground.

gsp+knees.gif

Haven't seen that before, but that's prob cause fighters usually aren't on their hands and knees while their opponent is standing over them.

I thought it was a good finish, not sure why there is bitching. Some of you must have absolutely hated Pride

Lol at the judge covering her mouth in astonishment

lol @ some of the Care Bears in here. Go watch the NBA playoffs, Combat Sports might not be for you.

Yes, it is.

Then explain why because I haven't heard the reasoning behind this yet.

Its a fight, where you hit each other with your limbs to inflict damage on your opponent.

Why are MMA fans such pussies these days?

I guess you'd rather be Roger Huerta.

Beautiful but brutal KO...Huerta must have owed Yuji Shimada money or slept with his sister or something.

Then explain why because I haven't heard the reasoning behind this yet.

Its a fight, where you hit each other with your limbs to inflict damage on your opponent.

Real men inflict brain damage and bodily injury on each other while standing...doing it on the ground is for animals and savages (or something).

Fighters seemed hungry and motivated except the french guy ,"light skin dynamite" had some good striking.
Yeah him, Rountree, and the guy with the phenomenal BJJ are the ones who stood out to me. Overall just not impressed really. The female fights were pretty forgettable save the one comeback.

kicking a gassed and downed oponnent to the stomach... very classy...
So instead he should take the back, throwing punches at a turtled opponent that are fully blocked from both sides, while the ref is yelling "dont hit the back of the head" all so he can gas himself out punching and the opponent could possibly stand up and continue fighting...?

Good on him for finishing instead of going the way of Hector Lombard.

Back