Soccer kick TKO to the stomach (TUF spoiler omg).

mmafan559

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
YtOMuW.gif

Don't see that very often, wish we did.

kicking a gassed and downed oponnent to the stomach... very classy...

Man, that was fucking brutal.

That kind of kick should not be allowed, there's no reason at all to do something like this when your opponent is already defenseless, Soccer kicks of any form should be banned imo. Everyone loves watching it, but never took one of those to see how fucking unnecessary they are.

Was not impressed by the cast's performance. Looks like another awful forgettable season.

That kind of kick should not be allowed, there's no reason at all to do something like this when your opponent is already defenseless, Soccer kicks of any form should be banned imo. Everyone loves watching it, but never took one of those to see how fucking unnecessary they are.
If he was completely defenseless then ref should have stopped the fight already.

FOOTBALL.jpg

You don't kick like that in football, nor soccer.

Again with the same thread from yesterday?

I thought TUF spoilers in the main forum were bannable offenses? Could be wrong...

Ok, mom...

WTF???

If his opponent is defenseless the ref should stop the fight. He could have just started smashing elbows into his brain, if you preferred.

downed opponent should tap.
But turtling up is no intelligent defense, and the ref should stop the fight.
this was not a gratuitous way to end the fight, it was pretty kind really.
the attacker has to make the fight end. he cant just play with his food.
its not up to him to defend the other fighter.

Very similar to GSP's knees to Serra, in my opinion.
I like it.

WTF???

If his opponent is defenseless the ref should stop the fight. He could have just started smashing elbows into his brain, if you preferred.

Elbows are the classiest way to end a fight, in my opinion.

Back