Soccer coach coaches kids without ball to reduce negative effects.

A

Almighty Angus

I think it's pretty good idea, there is so much negativity that goes into youth sports and these kids get so down on themselves over wins and losses.

I hope this trend continues in our youth and parents and coaches alike realize that winning isn't everything.

child-in-plastic-wrap.jpg

These parents outta be shot, leaving their kids brain holder completely uncovered and veil-less

The sad part is I expected the story to be about reducing head collisions and focusing on fundamentals Gene Hackman Hoosiers style, for practice.

That apparently would make too much sense, so they made it stupid instead.

What a pile of bedwetting nonsense, if these people breed we instantly become weaker as a species.

They are literally taking the balls away from the next generation at this point.

If everyone you meet thinks this kind of shit is silly howcome we have so many stories like this to ridicule

The beneficial lessons with winning or losing are that if you lose, you go back home and practice even harder until next match and winning is a receipt that you are doing something right.

Life is in general hard and filled with many disappointments, to shield your children from such will probably lead them to become like the liberals that keep screaming and crying that Trump won.

If you are raising your child like this, remember to stockpile crayons and hot chocolate when they go college and sit in their safe space crying about some imaginary injustice.

The sad part is I expected the story to be about reducing head collisions and focusing on fundamentals Gene Hackman Hoosiers style, for practice.

That apparently would make too much sense, so they made it stupid instead.
Same.

Fuck off troll. No one believes your shitty gimmick.

Weird. The goal keeper can't be feeling too good about herself getting scored on at will.

Is this a parody? I'm legit rustled watching this shit.

The beneficial lessons with winning or losing are that if you lose, you go back home and practice even harder until next match and winning is a receipt that you are doing something right.

Life is in general hard and filled with many disappointments, to shield your children from such will probably lead them to become like the liberals that keep screaming and crying that Trump won.

If you are raising your child like this, remember to stockpile crayons and hot chocolate when they go college and sit in their safe space crying about some imaginary injustice.

That's pretty much why my parents pushed sports so hard

It is a very fast microcosm of lifelong cause and effect. You have the kid practice hard everyday for a few months and then marvel at their improvement, then when they win it's very easy to use it as a metaphor for working hard=success, slacking off=loser

Losing is equally important because then they realize that it sucks to lose a competition and have someone be better than you. then they can use it as motivation to not let it happen again

But I'm sure many parents see that parenting strategy as discriminatory against losers

I think it's pretty good idea, there is so much negativity that goes into youth sports and these kids get so down on themselves over wins and losses.

I hope this trend continues in our youth and parents and coaches alike realize that winning isn't everything.

This is satire by Canadian radio station cbc.

Get rid of goals and then their actual goals

They should play without a net while they're at it.

Back