So..

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So i see alot of people throwing around the word cleared on here..first for Ortega..then Romero..now andy ..and people are hoping for jones...

Not one of these guy were cleared...nor will they be..they just took advantage of the law that allows them to defend themselves in court and used the oldest trick in the book (im an idiot i messed up, didnt know what i was putting in my body)

Surprisingly it worked enough to get them weaker sentences..but no doubt about it they were all found guilty and given suspensions and fines...

Being CLEARED is having nothing done to u sentence wise and receive and apology or statment saying you are innocent on all accounts thats not the same as ignorant and guilty..

Come on sherdog be honest with yourself and us...

Except that Ortega admitted using, whereas Anderson and Romero were victims of a tainted supplement

romero was innocent.

ortega admitted his mistakes and didnt try to appeal his violation.

anderson is just a dirty fraud. jones too.

<Waaah>

<Moves>G.O.A.T <{silvanormal}> <Moves>
Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

Except that Ortega admitted using, whereas Anderson and Romero were victims of a tainted supplement

Admitting is a loose term..he down played it at best like he didnt really cheat but he did..and victims lol tell that to either one of those guys accountants...the ownice is on the althete to know what there taking at all times...come on whats next..my dr gave me a needle but i never asked what it was for..i didnt know it was steroids honest..must have been a tainted vitamin shot.. Lol

romero was innocent.

Romero served a suspension and fine..he was guilty and played ignorant

Any fighter that uses any supplement is inferior to the natural fighters. Even if it’s just creatine

Under USADA you are guilty until proven innocent, you can use their supplements approved by them or be found guilty

cyborg was cleared for a masking agent via retroactive tue

Under USADA you are guilty until proven innocent, you can use their supplements approved by them or be found guilty

Yet u answered your own predicament...

Why not just use USADA approved stuff if your not looking for edge cough cough tainted supplements...

Your not guilty untill proven innocent ..if you choose a path that is dishonest or wreckless your just gambling hoping not to get caught..if it was guilty untill proven innocent then you would be subject to no defense and just punished

Yet u answered your own predicament...

Why not just use USADA approved stuff if your not looking for edge cough cough tainted supplements...

Your not guilty untill proven innocent ..if you choose a path that is dishonest or wreckless your just gambling hoping not to get caught..if it was guilty untill proven innocent then you would be subject to no defense and just punished
I didn’t answer any predicament... it’s a fact,
I couldn’t careless what these guys take, they get paid to hurt each other. Fucking IV the steroids through your veins for all I care.

romero was innocent.

And Brock just had issues with his inhaler and cream.. he will be a model fighter moving forward.

And Brock just had issues with his inhaler and cream.. he will be a model fighter moving forward.
josh barnett actually was always submitting bob sapps samples too for some reason.

Come on sherdog be honest with yourself and us...

You first. Admit that most MMA fighters use something, and this is a reality, and always will be a reality. Grow up.

As far as being cleared, according to the USADA, those you mentioned received failed tests due to contaminated supplements...their findings btw. Inb4 Eddie Bravo...

I bet it really pisses you off that the organization that probably nailed a fighter you hate, vindicated others you dislike.

lmao.

You first. Admit that most MMA fighters use something, and this is a reality, and always will be a reality. Grow up.

As far as being cleared, according to the USADA, those you mentioned received failed tests due to contaminated supplements...their findings btw. Inb4 Eddie Bravo...

I bet it really pisses you off that the organization that probably nailed a fighter you hate, vindicated others you dislike.

lmao.

Ill admitt theres more to be done to clean the sport up..but i believe its necessary to do so..the process of this change isnt perfect yet thats for sure..but contaminated supplements or not..they were not cleared..and were found guilty..thats the point of the thread..people acting like ignorance is as good as innocence ..its not never will be..

Your last comment i dont get..

Back