So your surrounded by ISIS...

I'd start beating off.

If do right, no can defense.

I would strap on my wife beater and bandanna and go to town on those commie sons of bitches

I would order them all sliced beef sandwiches from KC BBQ, made by a woman, of course.

I'd take the grenade hidden underneath me lifehack. But cyanide is a pretty cool chemical. Like how dies that shit work, it doesn't make sense. I watched a video of a guy in court pop a pill after losing a case and he was gone in minutes
I think it kills you.

I'd take the grenade hidden underneath me lifehack. But cyanide is a pretty cool chemical. Like how dies that shit work, it doesn't make sense. I watched a video of a guy in court pop a pill after losing a case and he was gone in minutes

its poison

How do you say "you sound poor", "gotten to", "rustled", "jimmies", "cuck", and "manlet" in Arabic?

كنت صوت الفقراء

(kunt sawt alfuqara')
(you sound poor)

You are in the army. You were on a routine patrol with your squad when ISIS ambushes. All your squad is dead save you. You are surrounded in a building. You are injured and out of ammo. You have a cyanide pill. ISIS is coming in the building to capture you. You understand basic Arabic, and ISIS has been yelling that beheading would be too kind to you - instead they are going to burn you to death.

This is the last chance to take the cyanide pill before they capture you. Do you take it and off yourself, or let them capture you and hope for a miracle whereby you are rescued before they extract their vengeance on you, likely by burning you alive?

Probably trash the Quran + troll their prophet Moe-hom-Mad.

after many years of wrestling+bjj, it would be really hard for them to take me alive. i have no doubt they could kill me or beat me to death but im a bitch to hold on to unless they knock me unconscious

i would play dead then try to surprise stab with my knife, and force them to kill me to stop from being stabbed. im dead anyways, hope i can take one with me

"So you're surrounded by ISIS..."

I've thought about this scenario a lot. I've always pictured rushing one of them, reaching for their weapon, and basically forcing them to shoot me. I ain't getting my head chopped off.

They might burn me alive though. If you've never seen a video of someone getting burned alive, DO NOT watch it.

I've been burned alive.

I don't recommend it.

I was peeling dead, crispy flesh away from my legs with a pair of tweezers.

Basically, cyanide blocks your body from receiving oxygen in a cellular level, and you suffocate...

I think you guys that are like 'I could play dead and use my special bjj skills and take some out didn't get the scenario I was setting up. You either surrender, and take your chances that you won't be burned alive, or you suicide self. Which one? THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVES.

Ridiculous scenario tbh. There is no ISIS anymore. President Trump eliminated those guys within 30 days of taking office.

I would double leg takedown all of them quicker than I would a 15 year old Mike Tyson.

Guys, with all due respect. How are either captured alive, or commit suicide. Filling the room with uppercuts, double leg taking them down, none of that crap is in the options list! It's only those two.

use one of my comrades blood to draw a picture of mohamed with a dick ejaculating on him then cyanide myself.

Back