So your surrounded by ISIS...

Saltynuts

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
You are in the army. You were on a routine patrol with your squad when ISIS ambushes. All your squad is dead save you. You are surrounded in a building. You are injured and out of ammo. You have a cyanide pill. ISIS is coming in the building to capture you. You understand basic Arabic, and ISIS has been yelling that beheading would be too kind to you - instead they are going to burn you to death.

This is the last chance to take the cyanide pill before they capture you. Do you take it and off yourself, or let them capture you and hope for a miracle whereby you are rescued before they extract their vengeance on you, likely by burning you alive?

I'd do like that one Russian solider did and radio in an air strike to boliterate all of us

I'd do like that one Russian solider did and radio in an air strike to boliterate all of us
Call in a bacon / pork airstrike as a repellent, we all get to go home

I would take out my Ham slice MRE and rub it all over myself. I would become Haram, and those goat fuckers could not touch me

I would. I'm certainly not going to let them torture and burn me. That would be absolutely unthinkable.

We already had this discussion, bruh.

AiulNyn.gif

I'd seriously consider taking the pill. And like was mentioned, if I had a radio or could get to one of my dead teammates who did, I'd call in an immediate airstrike on my position ASAP.

Tomahawk the savages straight to hell.

"So you're surrounded by ISIS..."

I've thought about this scenario a lot. I've always pictured rushing one of them, reaching for their weapon, and basically forcing them to shoot me. I ain't getting my head chopped off.

They might burn me alive though. If you've never seen a video of someone getting burned alive, DO NOT watch it.

How do you say "you sound poor", "gotten to", "rustled", "jimmies", "cuck", and "manlet" in Arabic?

I'd take the grenade hidden underneath me lifehack. But cyanide is a pretty cool chemical. Like how dies that shit work, it doesn't make sense. I watched a video of a guy in court pop a pill after losing a case and he was gone in minutes

I would pray to God and then die in agony waiting on a reply.

You are in the army. You were on a routine patrol with your squad when ISIS ambushes. All your squad is dead save you. You are surrounded in a building. You are injured and out of ammo. You have a cyanide pill. ISIS is coming in the building to capture you. You understand basic Arabic, and ISIS has been yelling that beheading would be too kind to you - instead they are going to burn you to death.

This is the last chance to take the cyanide pill before they capture you. Do you take it and off yourself, or let them capture you and hope for a miracle whereby you are rescued before they extract their vengeance on you, likely by burning you alive?
*you're

Back