So Yoel turned into the man of steel after the first Whittaker fight and after...

NationWideNinja

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
he started going back to Cuba to "train with the olympic team"?

So Whittaker said that Yoel felt a lot more tough this time, like he was kicking steel, confirming Rockholds claims.
Soooooooo let me get this straight, 11 months ago Yoel didnt feel like that, but now in a short matter of time he suddenly feels a lot more dense, the same 11 month period in which Yoel coincidentally started going back to Cuba to train?

Remember what GSP said about how to dodge USADA in this time and age.

All I'm saying is look into it....

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
So basically if Yoel Romero was walking down the street and some guy just wants to pick a fight and throws a punch the guy will probably just like fall to the ground after punching him or break his hand all while Yoel just stands still.

Yoel fights completely different these days too. 213 and earlier he was bouncing around elusively and trying all kinds of wacky stuff. Now he plods along in slow motion and just eats shots to the body between the moments he decides to attack. Must have practiced Shaolin body hardening.

Last edited:
Fishy but i really dont care. No offense.

Why would that offend me.

I wouldnt care if all these guys were roided. But if Whittaker is clean, fighting a genetic freak whos also roided up is pretty fucked up.

He should all the steroids he needs. No offense but that fight was awesome.

Yoel is someone that I don't care about juicing

He's entertaining as fuck

So Whittaker said that Yoel felt a lot more tough this time, like he was kicking steel, confirming Rockholds claims.
Soooooooo let me get this straight, 11 months ago Yoel didnt feel like that, but now in a short matter of time he suddenly feels a lot more dense, the same 11 month period in which Yoel coincidentally started going back to Cuba to train?

hqdefault.jpg
One year is plenty of time to transform into a Man of Steel. Look up Bostin Loyd transformation on Youtube.

hqdefault.jpg
If u care one tad about fighting you would have notice that Yoel changed up hes game after the 1st loss to Robert. Hes game is now heavily based on absorbing strikes rather than jumping around the octagon like a gummy beer. Im pretty sure its hes change of style rather than 11 months of steroid abuse. Nice theory though.

If u care one tad about fighting you would have notice that Yoel changed up hes game after the 1st loss to Robert. Hes game is now heavily based on absorbing strikes rather than jumping around the octagon like a gummy beer. Im pretty sure its hes change of style rather than 11 months of steroid abuse. Nice theory though.

Its not like Whittaker never hit a stationary Yoel in their first fight to be able to judge the difference. Nice theory though.

Maybe he felt like steel cause someone is hitting him with a broken hand....

Whittaker was pretty fucking buff himself for a man coming off an injury.

Back