So yeah, Anderson Silva was basicly handed a rematch

You know, I've been a fan for a while now. I thought fans would get better.

I am here to tell you that, in fact it doesn't get better.

Maybe OP has never watched sports before, or doesn't understand competition, or he is a dolt.

He was the undefeated Champ of 7 years. They said before the fight that if he lost, he would get an immediate rematch and he deserves it after that reign. As a Weidman fan, I want to see the rematch to see if he can do it again. Especially now that Anderson knows that he can't take him lightly.

Extreme Silva haters are becoming the biggest fucking nuisance on this forum. As another poster said, Weidman fans (esp those who are rather Silva haters) have surpassed all other fighters' fans as being the most fucking delusional. More honest but equally embarassing themselves are those haters who pretend they cannot even begin to understand how 7 years champ, considered GOAT by many, caught clowning instead of fighting (no he was not just "outclassed") Silva can get a rematch. Stop acting more retarded than you really are.

Excellent post.

A new breed of idiotic "analyst" has emerged since that fight. They seem to have deeper insights, insights the pros don't even have.

So if Dana had said that Silva would get an imediate rematch if he lost, was it in his contract that he has to take the imediate rematch? I mean we all know you can take what dana says with a grain of salt.

Back