So Will Mexico Pay for the Wall?

I think the US will pay for it and put higher taxes on avocados

So do you think Trump will be able to get Mexico to pay for the Wall or fence or whatever?

Trump should just take American prisons, empty them out Scarface style, and dump all of the inmates into Mexico.

And any deportations should just be sent to Mexico. Regardless of where they're actually from.

you are not going to make one of the most corrupted countries in the world where the government doesnt even give 2 fucks about its citizens to pay for anything.

the only way mexico will pay is through military intervention.

My guess is the wall will never get built. Billions will go to contractors who will never actually get around to building it.

If Mexico ever pays for it, I assume it would be through some sort of tax rather than them actually giving us pesos. The whole thing is stupid. We don't need a fucking wall like this country is a castle. We need a comprehensive system of sensors and cameras and seismometers. I'm sure there are areas where a physical barrier is a good idea, but not for the vast majority of our border.

We also need better border agents. They literal standards to get more bodies and as a result the cartels have infiltrated our border patrol. I guarantee there are agents walking the border right now giving safe passage to criminals.

tariffs are paid by the importer, not by the exporter.

I voted for him to build that Goddamn wall, I'll pay for it myself if I have to. He will do it. Believe me. No one fucks with Trump.

lots of people fuck with trump. im guessing that even without a wall you are still gonna vote for him again.

lots of people fuck with trump. im guessing that even without a wall you are still gonna vote for him again.
trump would run toward a guy using an AR-15 while being unarmed himself. I have to respect his valor.

trump would run toward a guy using an AR-15 while being unarmed himself. I have to respect his valor.

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

You know how many plat-members we have!? Sherdog can pay for the wall. How much is the wall?

<TheWire1>

Mexico won't be paying one peso for that pipe dream. It ain't happening.

"Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto canceled an upcoming White House visit after a Tuesday phone call between him and President Donald Trump descended into an argument over Trump’s proposed border wall, the Washington Post reported."

https://mic.com/articles/188144/mex...-visit-after-testy-call-with-trump#.VHJWkC16P

I still can't believe people bought into that "Who's gonna pay for the wall?!?!?" bullplop.

Lock her up!!!!!

........ that would just be taxing our businesses that export things to mexico.

It would be taking Mexicans who purchase things from the United States or who are sending money from the United States into Mexico. That's how we would tax Mexico for the wall.

Did Trump even start building the wall? Serious question since I don't follow murican politics. I'm curious if he even did some serious planning regarding it, or made at least 0.000000000000000000001% of the wall.

Oh yes he will get Mexico to pay for the wall. Then they'll jack up the price of exports back to the United States because we need them just as much as they need us. Americans will pay for this stupid fucking wall.

This. America economy and agricultural depends on Mexico .

Did Trump even start building the wall? Serious question since I don't follow murican politics. I'm curious if he even did some serious planning regarding it, or made at least 0.000000000000000000001% of the wall.

No. Shortly after his election a bunch of different contractors built prototypes (see my earlier post above) which the trump administration highlighted as progress.

But quickly it became apparent any of the proposed prototypes would be ridiculously and prohibitively expensive. Then Trump spoke to the Mexican president on the phone. He had promised their govt would pay for the Wall. But leaked transcripts essentially went like this:

Nieto: Hey, we aren’t paying for your wall.

Trump: Please don’t say that. It’s making me look bad.

Nieto: Yeahhhh I don’t give a flying fuck. It ain’t happening.

Trump: Okay goodbye.

Nieto: Fuck you.

So then trump turned his tweet rage on the leak of that transcript. It was around that time that suddenly the definition of the Wall changed from a border long wall to a thing that will be a wall in some places, fencing in others, and in other areas nothing at all because of rivers and desert and shit like that. And it was also at this time that how Mexico would pay suddenly changed to more abstract descriptions like “There will be less crime which is less money so in a way, they are kind of paying.....but with your cash America.”

Last edited:
Back