So will Khabib do better than Conor against Floyd?

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yes... Khabib is a way better MMA fighter than Conor. Also i really dislike Conor and am happy with how Khabib is doing.

BUT

IMO Khabib has even less chance than Conor in doing anything against Mayweather. Especially after Floyd completely schooled Conor, i have almost zero interest in a Khabib - Mayweather fight. We already know Floyd can do whatever the fuck he wants against Conor... let alone Khabib who is not even close to a boxer.

I personally think Khabib - Conor 2 (no matter how unfair) will attract way more interest than Khabib - Floyd in the boxing ring. Right?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yes... Khabib is a way better MMA fighter than Conor. Also i really dislike Conor and am happy with how Khabib is doing.

BUT

IMO Khabib has even less chance than Conor in doing anything against Mayweather. Especially after Floyd completely schooled Conor, i have almost zero interest in a Khabib - Mayweather fight. We already know Floyd can do whatever the fuck he wants against Conor... let alone Khabib who is not even close to a boxer.

I personally think Khabib - Conor 2 (no matter how unfair) will attract way more interest than Khabib - Floyd in the boxing ring. Right?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Thank you Captain Van Obvious

Conor had like a 1% chance and Khabib has 1/10th of that. But I dont think this is anything other than talk.

I just dont see how this fight happens or gets promoted. Say what you will, Conor was BRILLIANT at promoting the Mayweather fight.
khabib just doesnt have that in his DNA

This fight isn't even seriously being thought of. It's just two guys who are CLEARLY joking around and if you can't see the sarcasm dripping from them then... well never mind we are on Sherdog after all.

This fight isn't even seriously being thought of. It's just two guys who are CLEARLY joking around and if you can't see the sarcasm dripping from them then... well never mind we are on Sherdog after all.
Maybe. But i thought the same of Conor-Floyd. So yeah.. maybe.

BUT

<JagsKiddingMe>

Conor done nothing in the Floyd fight. Floyd treated it like sparring. Little Conor has pillow fists when he fights a boxer with a chin like Mayweather.

"Nobody can take that left hand"

Yeah, yeah mate. Whatever you say.

At boxing Floyd smashes Khabib worse than Khabib smashes Floyd at MMA

So because Khabibs knocks Conor down, it makes him a better striker then Conor?
Without wrestling Khabib is a noob in the striking department.

Lol Floyd would embarrass khabib 10x worse than Conor.

X2

It's definitely not happening. Good exposure for idiots like us to talk about.

Khabib will fight Ferguson and Floyd will come back to fight Manny for one more mega pay day.

Is Floyd going to play with his food like he did with Conor? He carried that fight for a few rounds and didn't even train. Plus I am pretty sure they are both just trying to keep their names in the media.

Unless this is all politics, and it may very well be, Mayweather stomps. And I don't even like the guy with all his borderline cheating and bullshit extra-sized ring and gloves.

Back