So who's the top stylistic bad match-up for Khabib at LW?

Not without the size advantage. BJ never lost to a natural LW in his prime. BJ beat the hell out of GSP the first fight, fought Fitch to draw, and stopped Matt Hughes, all while fighting a weight class up. He’d give him all types of problems.

You made me realize that BJ accomplishment was really bigger than Conors. Conor just went up to his natural weight.

Gsp would put an end to khabibs unblemished record. I have no doubt about that.

If it was at 170 khabib would get dominated.

If by some miracle gsp makes it down to 155 then khabibs only chance would be a completely weaken and impaired George’s.

George’s is like a bigger better khabib. Khabib 2.0
More explosive and far superior striking

Gregor Gillespie, by far

I say Gillespie too. Gaethje and those other guys (Lee) are good, but Gillespie is a 4-time All American. There are levels to this, and while Gaethje may have wrestled (well) in college, 4-time All American puts you in some elite category.

I still say Ferg is the #1 threat, but the thread said stylistic. I don't consider Tony's chances based on any style. I just think he's crazy, has better cardio, and is basically too stupid to know he's not supposed to win.

Tony, Tony and Tony

Eddie is a great defensive wrestler actually.
I mean yeah, and he can scramble well

I just think Khabib is too good

def could be wrong, and I'd watch the hell out of that fight

tony is not a bad match-up for khbabib, idk why ppl keep saying this
his TDD is bad and he is easily controlled on the grounds by guys like staph infected kevin lee

strong wrestleboxers are the worst match-up for khabib: gaychi, kevin lee, alvarez, chandler

What are you even talking about? That is some terrible surface level analysis of Kevin's career

1. His fight with Al was 4.5 years ago. Kevin is vastly improved.
2. Santos fluke TKO'd Kevin, he wasn't outgrappled. We have no proof if he fear Santo's bjj.
3. Kevin ragdolled/outclassed Tony until he gassed while being severely compromised due to a horrible staph infection.

Yeah, terribly accurate.

Back