So who wins this weekend?

Rewatched Till vs Cowboy last night, I don't think it's an easy pick at all. He made Cerrone look like a confused amateur and had him on his heels the entire fight. Seeing Cowboy nervous to pull the trigger or come in for a 2nd takedown was weird. I will go with Wonderboy in the 2nd via spinning shit.

Looks like you've never seen a Cerrone fight where he loses.

I have no Idea how stephen thompson has fans after his last 3 fights. Cant stand him but dont really like till either. Two guys i just cant get behind, hopefully ponzi or usman takes both of them out and creates another new contender.

He made a fight with Jorge Masvidal boring, guy is the female holly holm.
He seems like a genuigood dude. But I kind of agree. He's just so inactive in the cage. That damn karate base.

MASVIDA1b.jpg

He seems like a genuigood dude. But I kind of agree. He's just so inactive in the cage. That damn karate base.
Yeah, nothing against him as a person. This is MMA tho not wrestling, Im not here for the personalities. Machida just had that boring decision with Anders so it makes sense. He is just a really boring fighter as of late.

Will be there so hopefully Till doesn't get smashed, scousers are bad enough before they're drunk and pissed off

Leaning towards a Wonderboy UD, but I think Till has a good chance of catching him early.

A few years back I would have went 100% with wonderboy. He is definitely one of a kind.

But he has been in some wars and not as fresh as he use to be.

Going to be hard for both guys to ver that w

This weekend, the fans win.

Back