So who u guys picking for the Aldo/Max upcoming rematch

I’ve got Max. There was nothing flukish about the first fight so I imagine this one goes the same route

Aldo sucks. Suredawg told me so. You lose once, you suck. The guy you beat sucks, so you kinda suck. Context isn't real. Age doesn't matter. Fight mileage is a facade.

SUREDAWG TOLD ME SO.

I can't see how Max doesn't outstrike Aldo again.

HOlloway, because Frankie will smoke him.

I need max to win this

aldo's cardio is weak... he needs to put the pressure on, quit being a pussy, and let the leg kicks fly.....

I truly believe Max would've stopped Frankie somewhere in 1st or 2nd round....I also think Max beats Aldo again but its a better fight (than edgar).
Listen, a king has his reign and Aldo had an epic one .......and it eventually ends and it did for Jose. Is Aldo a talented enough fighter to recapture his title ? .... yes, but in order for him doing so - he has to change some things and further evolve especially now that we've seen Max evolve into an elite fighter and champion .

If you're an Aldo supporter, it's tough to like this move.He loses again and we're not going to see Jose -Max again anytime soon.Right now - Max just starting his prime , - is better but Jose is a true champion/mmartist so of course he's going to take fight.

Pointless rematch, but I think Max takes it again.

Back