So who is the legit hardest puncher Floyd haa faced?

Floyd in the minds of many lost to Castillo and in my opinion drew De La Hoya not because of punching power but because of relentless pressure. When Floyd faces guys who think they will land that one big punch the fight is over before it even begins.

So Conor to even have a shot has to suddenly summon cardio that has never existed in him.
Stopped reading at thought he drew with Oscar.

Yeah, Conor is kinda honest in the way he fights, he expects his athleticism to be enough even if his opponents can predict whats coming.

What also sucks for Conor in this match up is that one big weapon Conor has is that he can land a sweet counter against his MMA opponents and he relies on that skill plenty. It worked beautifully with Aldo but if he thinks he is actually going to be landing counters on Mayweather he really is delusional. So, his 1-2, as you say, is close to useless, his nice, sharp counters work against lower opposition and with smaller gloves to get the quick KO. Floyd is not lower opposition and will be using 10z pillows.

So yeah, he has to look at the castillo fight, the maidana fight, the de la hoya fight, then say "ok, where am I getting the cardio to emulate that for the duration of the fight?"

Not happening.

No chance in a blue hell Mayweather jumps forth with a left hook, with his feet off the ground, like Aldo did.

Have you noticed his straight left isn't always straight and he throws wide punches. Really good way to approach fighting Floyd.

Mosley was coming off arguably the best performance of his career. He wasn't at his peak, but he was far from shot.
He went from PED Mosley to Floyd making him do Olympic style drug testing. Probably why he gassed early.

Floyd in the minds of many lost to Castillo and in my opinion drew De La Hoya not because of punching power but because of relentless pressure. When Floyd faces guys who think they will land that one big punch the fight is over before it even begins.

So Conor to even have a shot has to suddenly summon cardio that has never existed in him.
Castillo fight could of gone either way and he did not draw with De la Hoya. It shouldn't of even been an split decision. UD for me. Learn the difference between aggression and EFFECTIVE aggression.

Castillo fight could of gone either way and he did not draw with De la Hoya. It shouldn't of even been an split decision. UD for me. Learn the difference between aggression and EFFECTIVE aggression.

Smarter people than both you and me scored that fight a draw, including the colonel himself (a huge Floyd fan who always scores big for him)

Tell him to learn the difference, not me.

Aggression can be enough if your opponent isn't destroying you with counters and that was a fight in which Floyd was overly cautions in his counters and never damaged Oscar either.

Smarter people than both you and me scored that fight a draw, including the colonel himself (a huge Floyd fan who always scores big for him)

Tell him to learn the difference, not me.

Aggression can be enough if your opponent isn't destroying you with counters and that was a fight in which Floyd was overly cautions in his counters and never damaged Oscar either.
I don't give a fuck what he thought about the fight. The hardcore fans on here watch more boxing than some of the "experts" and we sure as fuck don't need Bob Sheridan to tell us our opinions. Floyd did not draw with Oscar, he won UD. Learn to think for yourself. As soon as people start quoting shit commentators or say the word compubox your opinion is irrelevant.

Man wtf. Everyone lost to Mayweather. By your logic no one punched him hard.
Mosley rocked him, I don't remember Floyd looking shook up against maidana. I remember him throwing with bad intentions and missing or being deflected, maidana has always thrown wide punches, that was why it was a damn shame morales had his eye closed so early otherwise that would've been great.

Mosley rocked him, I don't remember Floyd looking shook up against maidana. I remember him throwing with bad intentions and missing or being deflected, maidana has always thrown wide punches, that was why it was a damn shame morales had his eye closed so early otherwise that would've been great.

The punch at the end of the round rocked Floyd. Lucky for him it was just at the end of the round.

No one punch ur dead types on his record, McGregor probably equals or exceeds any of them. No homo.

Mosley or De La Hoya (both were pretty far out of their primes though).

Early in his career probably Diego.

Late - Canelo.

For years and years, fight after fight, opponents tried to "do what Castillo did."

Floyd doesn't face guys looking to land one punch, thats just what they are reduced to after they get in the ring with the guy. No one goes into a fight with Floyd hoping to look like garbage.

No one punch ur dead types on his record, McGregor probably equals or exceeds any of them. No homo.
Lol no way does Conor punch as hard as any of the boxers Floyd has faced in the past decade. His power is overrated homie

Back