So who is the legit hardest puncher Floyd haa faced?

Cotto or Canelo perhaps. Corrales deserves mention, P4P.

Corrales and Castillo would be up there p4p. Mosley, Cotto, Canelo, and Oscar would hit the hardest in absolute terms. It's a simplistic comparison, but the dent that Mosley put in Margarito was more significant than what Cotto managed to do in either fight. Maidana, Ortiz (despite how mediocre he was, otherwise), and even Judah could all punch, as well.

Cotto had the biggest punch.

Probably Canelo but they're all up there. I dont think Ive ever seen Cotto "one-punch" a guy.

Mosley or Cotto I'd wager.

Honestly, Floyd has been in with a lot of hard-hitting champs. Period. I know you're saying hardest and I might say Cotto or Canelo, but there have been a bunch of them. Floyd is game-bred and tested, make no mistake.

Probably Canelo but they're all up there. I dont think Ive ever seen Cotto "one-punch" a guy.

It's hard to one punch KO guys, but he's come pretty damn close.

cotto.gif

Mosley
Cotto
Corrales
Maidana

Cant recall Corrales landing a clean power punch but the rest did and Floyd either recovered well or wasnt hurt at all

lol he's been there with every top boxer in the world. guys that would finish mcgreggor instantly

McGregor that mma thong sniffer wants to say boxing isn't fighting...

Floyd has faced a lot of hard punchers specially Cotto and Canelita but the one who hurt him the most was Mosley. to think irish jabroni can do the same without any experience is delusional.

Overall, its probably Canelo, imo.
We need to get Canelo and Cotto to Buffalo Wild Wings so we can have this sorted out on that punch measuring game.

We need to get Canelo and Cotto to Buffalo Wild Wings so we can have this sorted out on that punch measuring game.

Should measure posters in the Boxing Forum. Stats would be used like join dates.

Maidana might not have been the hardest puncher Floyd fought, but he was definitely the hardest biter.

Back