So who fights Jimmie Rivera now?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
With Sterling/Moraes being booked i would think the only real options that make sense are Assuncao and Lineker, if either of them want that quick of a turnaround. If they really just want to keep him on the card though, I wouldnt mind seeing Dodson step up or them pulling Joe Soto to fight him. I also think that Cody Stamann kid would make for a really fun fight thought that may be too big of a step up for him

Feed him Bermudez so he can get his TUF loss back.

Screw the FLW division, come to BW:

152553108-1.jpg

Wasn't Faber making noises about coming out of retirement? He can get that loss back.

Unless he really was just jawing about a payday...?

scrap the fight and fight TJ when he's ready to fight again .

I wanted Rivera vs Sterling, but Rivera vs the Caraway/Luke winner would be good.

scrap the fight and fight TJ when he's ready to fight again .

If they can't convince Mighty Mouse to take the fight I think TJ will just rematch Cody. Or fight Faber. And then Cruz. Rivera needs a big signature win if he wants to get anywhere near the title, I think.

Lineker wants that fight, but Assunção can be fun too. Sanders can fight Kelleher, he isn't ready for ranked opponents anyway.

Wasn't Faber making noises about coming out of retirement? He can get that loss back.

What does Faber have for Rivera? That wasn't really a close fight. No need to see it again IMO. Assuncao vs Rivera title eliminator makes sense to me.

Urijah doesn't really have anything for Rivera as evidence of the first fight and I don't see Urijah improving in anyway if he does decide to come back.

Cody needs to step up here .. If he's the champ he says he is then do it .. That will get you TJ

Fabers washed up. What makes you believe after spending the last year retired he'd miraculously be a better fighter when he returns?

Fabers washed up. What makes you believe after spending the last year retired he'd miraculously be a better fighter when he returns?
He seemed to think so recently heh.

I just threw it out there since Rivera needs a fight and I don't really like Faber.

Back