So who exactly is Tony Ferguson's best win again?

That Chinese guy he tapped out Lee. And RDA.

lmao his style of fighting is pure art you dumbass. Only Jones prolly is more talented.

What are you name calling for? Because I said Tony eats alot of shots that lesser ranked fighters wouldn't? Am i wrong? Or that I said he has a great chin? Am i wrong there? Did i say he wasn't talented?

Great counter argument dumb ass.

Scrambles are erratic. Khabib is one-dimensional.

Nah, already been exposed by Tibau. He won't even be in the position to go for TDs because TFerg will be too busy coming at him. We already saw his piss-poor coward-like backtracking in the early rounds vs Conor, except Tony will be unrelenting with the onslaught and there's gonna be a lot of sharp shit involved as well.
Ferguson's TDD factually sucks compared to Tibau's who is higher than GSP's.

If we're going to bring up fights from that long ago we should address Ferg's loss to Micheal Johnson who Khabib destroyed.

A totally different class of fighter.

RDA and Barboza are probably his best two wins.

Same as Khabib's.

If we're going to bring up fights from that long ago we should address Ferg's loss to Micheal Johnson who Khabib destroyed.
You want to talk about how MJ got dropped by Tony's broken hand and only squeezed out a decision? Or how Tony made light work of Tibau by subbing him in Rd 1 while Khabib had 0 successful TDs? "higher than GSP's" yeah right eat my balls. The guy does somersault TDDs, doesn't have a teenager chest like Khabib and has arms the length of Mighty Mouse. But this wrestling dude is gonna be super tough fosho.

Lee, RDA, Barboza.

I hate to be that guy, but Ferguson’s win streak is littered with asterisks.

-Eye poke against RDA
-Kevin Lee had visible staph infection
-illegal kick against Barboza changed the fight
-Lando kicking his ass until he gassed (short notice)
-Danny Castillo would’ve had sex with him if the fight happened in prison (I guess?)

They’re all legit wins, but I think he’s maybe a bit overrated. Unpopular opinion, I know.

i always hear how the illegal upkick vs barboza changed the fight on sherdog. How so? the kick landed 1 minute and 26 seconds into the first round, of which almost the entire minute and 26 seconds was barboza playing dfense after tony got the takedown and was looking for a sub. barboza was losing and it happened so early. In fact the most success barboza had in that fight was the first minute of the second round when he came out throwing everything at tony looking to KO him

You want to talk about how MJ got dropped by Tony's broken hand and only squeezed out a decision? Or how Tony made light work of Tibau by subbing him in Rd 1 while Khabib had 0 successful TDs? "higher than GSP's" yeah right eat my balls. The guy does somersault TDDs, doesn't have a teenager chest like Khabib and has arms the length of Mighty Mouse. But this wrestling dude is gonna be super tough fosho.
It's funny how you speak like Tony doesn't have several losses and gets hurt every other fight while Khabib has never been hurt and lost only one round on the scorecards in his entire career which was extremely debatable.

He's a lower class of fighter than Khabib, who eats bigger and better grapplers like Tony for breakfast on a daily basis at AKA, and has outboxed several superior strikers to Tony.

It's funny how you speak like Tony doesn't have several losses and gets hurt every other fight while Khabib has never been hurt and lost only one round on the scorecards in his entire career which was extremely debatable.

He's a lower class of fighter.
11-fight winning streak, 8 finishes. Those 3 losses matter so much that Khabib has only been calling out retirees lately. And thank god that MJ loss happened. Because that's when he picked up BJJ at 10th Planet. But if you dig Abdulmanap's padded record making it's just your shitty taste. Also tell me when Tony was "hurt". You know the meaning of the word at least? Cause I only ever see the other guys laying in a pool of their own blood at the end his fights.

He was losing quite a bit of those good wins he has. Hes tough but has holes.

Yeah that's not what I said

Nah, that's precisely what you've said, it takes a very special kind of retard to simply dismiss fighter accomplishments and credentials when they don't suit one's agenda, a retard like you, which is precisely why you're so easy to remember.

Tell us once again how you specifically predicted multiple times 49-48 Khabib while also saying he'd dominate the fight.

Man it's amazing you are dumb enough to bring me up when you know I'm gonna keep clowning you on this idiotic stuff you've posted. Glutton for punishment you must be I guess.

I don't think you even understand how championship fight scoring works. Ironic that you would call someone else a clown after this.
<Oku02>

Nah, that's precisely what you've said, it takes a very special kind of retard to simply dismiss fighter accomplishments and credentials when they don't suit one's agenda, a retard like you, which is precisely why you're so easy to remember.

I don't think you even understand how championship fight scoring works. Ironic that you would call someone else a clown after this.
<Oku02>

Meh I mistyped. 48-47 you have SPECIFICALLY predicted multiple times.

Me mistyping the score once doesn't change the fact that you predicted this EXACT score in multiple threads.

You can't run from it even when I mistyped it, dum dum. Sorry little guy, this stupidity defines you and making shit up about me can't change that.<{outtahere}>

<Oku02>
Just ignore this guy. Terrible poster. His Khabib hate has reached new levels of psychosis.

Scrambles are erratic. Khabib is one-dimensional.
Scrambles are continuous back and forth fighting for position and/or submission between two fighters. You've stated that Khabib doesn't do well in scrambles and I've provided you with an example why you're wrong which you promptly ignored. Saying that "Scrambles are erratic" is like saying water is wet. Again, you have no clue what you're talking about, you're just spouting buzzwords you don't even understand. Also, lmao at Khabib being one-dimensional, because he is easily one of the most complete if not THE most complete grapplers in MMA.

already been exposed by Tibau.

Yeah, I'm sure Ferguson has TDD on the level of Tibau.

except Tony will be unrelenting
He will be on his back as fast as McGregor was, because his TDD is nowhere near the level needed to stop Khabib.

Again, you have no clue what you're talking about, arguing with you is like arguing with a child.

Just ignore this guy. Terrible poster. His Khabib hate has reached new levels of psychosis.

Interesting. Yet in this VERY THREAD on page 4 I say that I believe Khabib's resume is thus far better than Tony's.

So...pretty obvious that one of the 3 of us can be objective and the other 2 are just blind dickriders unable to put their idol worship aside even for one second. <Fedor23>

Meh I mistyped. 48-47 you have SPECIFICALLY predicted multiple times.

Me mistyping the score once doesn't change the fact that you predicted this EXACT score in multiple threads.

You can't run from it even when I mistyped it, dum dum. Sorry little guy, this stupidity defines you and making shit up about me can't change that.<{outtahere}>
Why would I "run" from something I've predicted multiple times? You see, I'm not a delusional retard like you who simply dismisses fighter accomplishments whenever it suits him, I have said over and over again that Khabib will win a 48-47 UD in the absolute worst case and will completely dominate Ferguson on the ground in the process, where he has nothing for Khabib. I've always given two last rounds to Ferguson, because in the worst scenario Ferguson might sway the judges with his volume striking on the feet before Khabib takes him down. I've never dismissed Ferguson's cardio, I'm not a delusional nuthugger like you.

Why would I "run" from something I've predicted multiple times? You see, I'm not a delusional retard like you who simply dismisses fighter accomplishments whenever it suits him, I have said over and over again that Khabib will win a 48-47 UD in the absolute worst case and will completely dominate Ferguson on the ground in the process, where he has nothing for Khabib. I've always given two last rounds to Ferguson, because in the worst scenario Ferguson might sway the judges with his volume striking on the feet before Khabib takes him down. I've never dismissed Ferguson's cardio, I'm not a delusional nuthugger like you.

Wrong. You never said "absolute worst case". You SPECIFICALLY predicted that score. More than once.

So no matter how many times you try to spin it, what you said stays the same. And there was no "worst case" or "maybe Tony wins a round or 2". You predicted THAT EXACT SCORE and then tried to say Khabib would "dominate the fight". Not just the ground part, the entire fight.

So yeah, you are actually that stupid. But...it hasn't gotten boring yet clowning you about it, so there is that.

Edit: And if I'm "dismissing fighter accomplishments", why on page 4 do I say that I'd rate Khabib's resume thus far above Tony's?

Yeah...as I said there's one of us who can be objective. And it isn't you princess.

Scrambles are continuous back and forth fighting for position and/or submission between two fighters. You've stated that Khabib doesn't do well in scrambles and I've provided you with an example why you're wrong which you promptly ignored. Saying that "Scrambles are erratic" is like saying water is wet. Again, you have no clue what you're talking about, you're just spouting buzzwords you don't even understand. Also, lmao at Khabib being one-dimensional, because he is easily one of the most complete if not THE most complete grapplers in MMA.

Yeah, I'm sure Ferguson has TDD on the level of Tibau.

He will be on his back as fast as McGregor was, because his TDD is nowhere near the level needed to stop Khabib.

Again, you have no clue what you're talking about, arguing with you is like arguing with a child.
You're running in circles with that pseudo-intellectual bullshit you're making yourself believe. Am I comparing Khabib to fucking Paul Felder or to the greatest LW on this earth? Of course it's relative you dimwit. But you already know that, and since you have female convo habits you can't help but spin it around. And the irony is your very obsession with "grappling & TDs" contradicts your opinion that he isn't one-dimensional.

Last edited:
Back