Weidman vs Gastelum

Perhaps

Rockhold?
Silva?
GSP?
Jacare is injured

Him vs Rockhold I feel will make the most sense

It pretty much has to be Rockhold. I wouldn't hate a Jacare trilogy tho

Rockhold but I think Luke does not want it.

PS: If not give him Olderson Silva.

Moose - 5 fight win streak
Rockhold - KO'd 1st rd last fight

Moose deserves a bigger fight than that.

BISPING injured/ holding out hope for GSP/ scared of Romero

Romero vs Whitaker for the interim

Weidman vs Gastelum

Perhaps

Rockhold?
Silva?
GSP?
Jacare is injured

They should book Romero vs. Mousasi for the interim title.

Whitaker needs one more win in my opinion.

Romero fought only one fight last year, And has fought none this year. Mousasi won 3 fights last year And one this year. Romero should step down to leave room for the real no 1 contender.

They should book Romero vs. Mousasi for the interim title.

Whitaker needs one more win in my opinion.

Based on what, exactly? He just capped off a 6 fight divisional winning streak with an extremely impressive win over Jacare, someone who arguably beat Romero and dominated Mousasi in their most recent meeting. In the first round of their fight, he KO'd 5 fighting winning streak Brunson, one of Romero's tougher outings in the UFC. He soundly defeated Hall after he was coming off the TKO win over Mousasi. Absolutely bodied Tavares who, while not the biggest name or most accomplished, has never been put away easily. Finished Hester in his divisional debut. He's 4/6 on finishes with several OTN bonsues. In all of that he did have a thorough yet underwhelming performance against Natal but the rest of it far and away makes up for it.

I won't denigrate Mousasi's recent body of work to put over Whittaker (although I can) but to say that Whittaker needs one more is just ludicrous.

Based on what, exactly? He just capped off a 6 fight divisional winning streak with an extremely impressive win over Jacare, someone who arguably beat Romero and dominated Mousasi in their most recent meeting. In the first round of their fight, he KO'd 5 fighting winning streak Brunson, one of Romero's tougher outings in the UFC. He soundly defeated Hall after he was coming off the TKO win over Mousasi. Absolutely bodied Tavares who, while not the biggest name or most accomplished, has never been put away easily. Finished Hester in his divisional debut. He's 4/6 on finishes with several OTN bonsues. In all of that he did have a thorough yet underwhelming performance against Natal but the rest of it far and away makes up for it.

I won't denigrate Mousasi's recent body of work to put over Whittaker (although I can) but to say that Whittaker needs one more is just ludicrous.

It's not that he doesn't deserve.
I just think Mousasi deserve more. Mousasi has been a high profile fighter for years now, he already earned his shot.

But, I get your point.

Romero and he'll be in UFC tonight studio next Wednesday hopefully to announce it and that it will be for an interim because between Bisping ' s meniscus and that yellow streak that won't come off his backside, I don't think " the champ (lol)" has any intentions of fighting until that x-men welterweight is ready

He should be fighting for the Interm Title vs Romero & Luke Rockhold vs Whittaker are the fights to make

Rockhold is the fight to make...

For both actually.

I hope hè goes to LHW. I think hè will get more opportunities over there.

Back