@Silver
Reaction score
Mods feel free to put a poll in here:

~ Tyron Woodley
~ Conor McGregor
~ Brock Lesnar
~ Never fights again
~ Other

Tyron Woodley then Conor Mcgregor, i think that was his plan all along.

McGregor vs GSP makes the most money for both fighters. Now that he's dropped the belt I think that's the fight they'll make.

Tyron. It's the only fight that makes sense. Not McGregor.

I am going out on a limb and say his next fight will be in April against Tony Ferguson for the LW title. By this point Conor would have been stripped of his so it will no longer be the interim title. Then Conor will come back for the GSP money-fight at by the end of 2018.

Whichever the easy opportunistic fight is. Which considering the size of him, is McGregor, unless Woodley loses the title to a scrub.

Otherwise he retires again.

Colitis.......then Woodley.

I highly doubt he would ever want to fight Tyron
if he doesn't want to fight Tyron Woodley then he should retire. We all knew he wasn't ready to compete against the *TRUE* best at 185... I think a GSP/Woodley fight would be dynamite... it would get each of them the pay day they are looking for and maybe Woodley can STFU for a while if he gets the money fight he's been campaigning for. I like the guy, but he is the saltiest champion ever.

Whoever the fuck he wants to fight. I'm hoping for McGregor.

Last edited:
Neither GSP nor Conor is coming anywhere near that octagon for anything other than a superfight between the two of em.

GSP by 2nd round submission without breaking a sweat.

He kept saying he wants the big money fights, in every damn interview he's done since he made the announcement he wants to come back. WTF you think he's going after now? it's not about making sense it's about payroll. Fuck if the spider wasn't on roids he'd fight him next.

Back