So, white belts can no longer make threads.....

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/white-belts-and-thread-creating.3791367/

It's about time!!!!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

that's a damn shame

Wow this is actually good news! Red belts shouldn't be able to make thread either imo

wow I was wondering where the button disappeared. Thought I was banned lol. I disagree with that decision though. White belt doesn't always mean I know nothing or that I am a new fan. I have been a fan for few years. Just limit the amount of threads person can make to fix the problem. I would say one thread per 24 hours. I know there are a lot of Shertards and trolls but all white belts doesn't have to suffer because of them.

Last edited:
so now there will only be douchey "platinum" white belts making threads looking down on all the non platinum members

So we can't throw out white belt insults anymore? Fine.

Fucking yellow piss belts making shit threads

The plat membership is about to skyrocket.

They should have to pass an exam and get a license, imo. A basic mma history exam.

We' re being robbed of some potentially epic threads.
<mma1>

Last edited:
So they will just shit post until they can make a thread then??

May the crackdown of freedom of speech continue!

If I see a shitty thread I can just avoid it, it doesn’t mean you’re incapable of making a good thread because you don’t post a lot or because you’re new here.

As a white belt, I never wanted to start a new thread anyway. The first thing that would happen is anyone who disagrees with whatever it is I had to say, no matter how well thought out, would be like "This is why white belts shouldn't be allowed to make threads."

wow I was wondering where the button disappeared. Thought I was banned lol. I disagree with that decision though. White belt doesn't always mean I know nothing or that I am a new fan. I have been a fan for few years. Just limit the amount of threads person can make to fix the problem. I would say one thread per 24 hours. I know there are a lot of Shertards and trolls but all white belts doesn't have to suffer because of them.
how hard is it to become a yellow belt?

Back