so wheres the video of mcgregor vs malignaggi?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
i thought they were gonna release it after the mayweather fight since mcgregor supposedly dominated him

Dana accidentally deleted it. How fucking awesome is that guy?

Paulie whooped Conor's ass by 8 rounds until he got tired since he was out of shape, ofc Dana won't release it..

That's why Conor didn't have a scratch and Malignaggi looked like he was jumped by a gang.
yeah because a fighter's face always tells the history of the fight as we learn from Bisping-Hendo 2, Hendricks-GSP and Silva-Sonnen 1, right?

Conor who?

yeah because a fighter's face always tells the history of the fight as we learn from Bisping-Hendo 2, Hendricks-GSP and Silva-Sonnen 1, right?
It does. Hendo wrecked Bisping, Hendricks wrecked GSP and in the Silva-Sonnen fight neither fighter got hit any damaging strikes.

i thought they were gonna release it after the mayweather fight since mcgregor supposedly dominated him

Someone have to tell you the true mate,
i know you won't believe me but,
" we are in March 2018 "

Marcus Davis too. That guy had so much scar tissue if his opponent breathed on his face, he would get cut and start bleeding.

It does. Hendo wrecked Bisping, Hendricks wrecked GSP and in the Silva-Sonnen fight neither fighter got hit any damaging strikes.
sure..

giphy.gif

Not always, but based on the available evidence, we have reason to believe Conor was winning

Not always, but based on the available evidence, we have reason to believe Conor was winning
so why he doesn't release the tape? if he's telling the truth it would just make Conor look even better, Paulie is a former world champ

Supply and demand. Nobody cares.

Paulie whooped Conor's ass by 8 rounds until he got tired since he was out of shape, ofc Dana won't release it..

logically, paulie should be able to beat conor in boxing quite easily..he is a former world champion...and conor at that time, didn't have any boxing fights at all...

Yeah, it doesn't matter anymore. Conor loss against a 40 year old man

But Conor gets tired after like 3 rounds. So how did an exhausted Conor dominate a tired Paulie? <Fedor23>

Back