So what's up with Nick Diaz?

Nick Diaz went to the home of a woman he has had a relationship with and, while high on drugs, assaulted her, choking her and apparently breaking her hip.

Neighbors called the police. They arrived to find the woman choked unconscious and Nick Diaz uncooperative, resisting arrest.

He was arrested at the scene, taken into custody, and is now out on bail.
Where's the news article that said police arrived and she was unconscious? Don't worry, I'll wait.

He will get his day in court. I will reserve judgement until then.

SBP couldn't have got it more wrong, doesn't even match the lies in the press. Funny how the haters are real quiet and no one who jumped on the bandwagon has the cajones to apologize.

Judging by snapchat and social media he’s enjoying himself in Vegas. Drinking ale and smoking wide whilst listening to choons. (P4P best musical taste).

As a huge fan of his I’m obviously disappointed he won’t be fighting in March. And the likelihood of him fighting anytime soon or at all continues to look less likely.

Always a fan regardless.

Who cares. Guy can barely put together a sentence. I don't think he needs to be hit in the head anymore.

Judging by snapchat and social media he’s enjoying himself in Vegas. Drinking ale and smoking wide whilst listening to choons. (P4P best musical taste).

As a huge fan of his I’m obviously disappointed he won’t be fighting in March. And the likelihood of him fighting anytime soon or at all continues to look less likely.

Always a fan regardless.

i think nick saw what his brother made fighting conor, and he decided that he's not going to fight, unless he's making somewhere close to a similar ballpark. nick diaz is a star. how much of a star, and whether he could carry a card on his own, is something i'd like to see. i think he could. if someone could tell nick to, "be himself", and really let himself go, he could make EVEN MORE fans, especially with the ufc moving to espn. someone needs to tell nick that he's leaving TONS of money on the table, while he can still fight at a high level.

i think nick saw what his brother made fighting conor, and he decided that he's not going to fight, unless he's making somewhere close to a similar ballpark. nick diaz is a star. how much of a star, and whether he could carry a card on his own, is something i'd like to see. i think he could. if someone could tell nick to, "be himself", and really let himself go, he could make EVEN MORE fans, especially with the ufc moving to espn. someone needs to tell nick that he's leaving TONS of money on the table, while he can still fight at a high level.

I agree with you. Nick has been after ‘money’ fights ever since he joined the UFC to be fair.

He deserves to be paid and paid well. Even as a loyal fan I think it’s only Nick Diaz that loses out in the long run. Financially anyway.

Back