so what was the point of trumps Florida press conference?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-don-king-florida-2016-12

So trump did the trump rally thing in Florida with the help of americas most honest man,don king. What looked to be a 2016 presidential campaign ,was actually the sitting presidents current rally. Bizarre is the best adjective I can come up with on this one. I mean complete with "blacks for trump2020" signs and all. With A month in and administration that doesn't know it's head from its ass,a campaign rally presser is by far the weirdest thing to do right now.

hqdefault.jpg

trump-king_1.jpg

Was it a do over attempt because of the official press conference failure?
Was it to help bolster support with his base?
Don king..really lol
What the hell was the point? Lol...I'm so confused.

Lets just lock the leader of the free world in a basement for 4 years and not let him do anything

Lets just lock the leader of the free world in a basement for 4 years and not let him do anything
If we locked him in a basement then he wouldn't be able to the job America elected him to do.

I want him to do his job and stop putting more effort into his image/brand and ego then he does potus.

I agree on the sjws being exactly just as bad as the ultra right.

I don't differentiate between ultra left and ultra right...there all idiots to me.

If by ultra right you mean, people who are actually racist, actual kkk members etc,

They are the lowest form of life. They are actually so stupid, they are literally irrelevant to the world. Keep in mind, there are less kkk members than people at a single large Obama rally, so the entire issue is really a pointless one.

Wow, a bunch of ignorant rednecks, point and laugh everyone...

d3LGriaqHpmRYEow.gif

Donald Trump is a god damn Fortune Teller
856.jpg

If by ultra right you mean, people who are actually racist, actual kkk members etc,

They are the lowest form of life. They are actually so stupid, they are literally irrelevant to the world. Keep in mind, there are less kkk members than people at a single large Obama rally, so the entire issue is really a pointless one.

Wow, a bunch of ignorant rednecks, point and laugh everyone...
You are doing a whole lotta assuming here...I didn't say kkk..you did..I didn't say redneck..you did...
Brief example of far right ideology:

Religious conservatives who feel every American should abide by there gods rules..people who intend to make policies that fit there religious values. I don't believe in there god/commandments so fuck that. Shits parallel to sharia in my opinion.

Racists/prejudice bigots/xenophobes ...and no I don't mean kkk,I mean everyday folk that hate groups of others because they aren't them..

Extreme nationalist..people that can't look at America,its actions and it's mistakes with a critical eye.

That's a couple off the top of my head...

But rest assured I hate sjws and there batch of moronic ideologies just the same.

You are doing a whole lotta assuming here...I didn't say kkk..you did..I didn't say redneck..you did...
Brief example of far right ideology:

Religious conservatives who feel every American should abide by there gods rules..people who intend to make policies that fit there religious values. I don't believe in there god/commandments so fuck that. Shits parallel to sharia in my opinion.

Racists/prejudice bigots/xenophobes ...and no I don't mean kkk,I mean everyday folk that hate groups of others because they aren't them..

Extreme nationalist..people that can't look at America,its actions and it's mistakes with a critical eye.

That's a couple off the top of my head...

But rest assured I hate sjws and there batch of moronic ideologies just the same.

In case you haven't noticed, that is an ever shrinking part of the right. Trump won and was the least "Christian values" candidate... ever?

Hell, my whole family was lifelong democrats. Unfortunately, they abandoned fighting for the middle class and started their war on imaginary nazi's. So I, and millions of other folks have no choice but to vote republican.

Back