so what was the point of trumps Florida press conference?

Just keep calling us that. Hillary ran on that.

It will keep the left from getting back in office.
I hope one day you let go of that prejudice and learn empathy. In the meantime if you keep being a bigot you will be called out on it. :)

I hope one day you let go of that prejudice and learn empathy. In the meantime if you keep being a bigot you will be called out on it. :)
How does acknowledging that homosexuality is a sin make someone a bigot? The bible teaches us to hate the sin but to love the sinner.

I treat homosexuals nicely. I have two customers who recently went gay in the last 2-2 1/2 years.

The only people who are crying are the left that don't want Trump to have his pep rally.

Pep rally full-on with cheerleaders? Cool. With Don King? Dafuq. King is crooked by boxing's standards.

Cheerleaders..............

It was an embarrassingly pathetic alt right circle jerk

200w.gif

It's funny how the libs are complaining and crying about the Trump rally. I remember how Obama continued campaigning for his 1st 4 years in office. The only comeback against conservatives is "Bigot".

Keep crying. It makes me laugh!

How does acknowledging that homosexuality is a sin make someone a bigot? The bible teaches us to hate the sin but to love the sinner.
That must be why christians are so tolerant of Muslims. Oh wait.

I wonder if people asking this question really want an answer (because it should be obvious) or if it's something they see as intrinsically indefensible and thus an opportunity for criticism

2 obvious answers come to mind

1. to remind the establishment that he has a mandate from the people
2. to distract everyone from all the Russia allegations

which is it

I'm guessing you didn't vote for him?

You thought she would win?

You thought everything he did leading up to the election was stupid?

Yet he won. Perhaps he understands something you don't?
No,I did not vote for him.
Yes,I thought Hillary would win.(didn't vote for her either)
Yes he does understand something I don't...

He understands how truly stupid,controllable,irrational,emotional the American voter is.. he understands that on level I will never..

And everyday I'm alive I thank god i have enough integrity and logic that I never will.

Last edited:
Of course I want Trump to continue.

He's got work to do. He's got some undoing of what Obama did the last 8 years.

He wants to bring more jobs to the USA.
He's gonna appoint some non leftist judges
He's gonna slow down Islamic immigration
And you seriously think he will achieve this by doing this? By running his first month in office like a irrational fool?

I want the same things you do aside from right wing judges(no thanks on Christian fascism ..I like my democracy).. but he's not going to achieve anything doing campaign pep rallies and spending his time fighting press and playing on Twitter. He will be 100 percent devoted to defending his reputation and image if this is any indication.

And you seriously think he will achieve this by doing this? By running his first month in office like a irrational fool?

I want the same things you do aside from right wing judges(no thanks on Christian fascism ..I like my democracy).. but he's not going to achieve anything doing campaign pep rallies and spending his time fighting press and playing on Twitter. He will be 100 percent devoted to defending his reputation and image if this is any indication.
We will see.

I think it's genius of him to be the aggressor in this battle. And some of his voters like to see this aggressiveness and taking the battle to all his haters.

World leaders should be in touch with the people, since they are essentially in their position to serve the public, I don't see this being a bad thing at all.

People are too easily swayed by the prim and proper politician that just puts up an act for 15-30 mins in front of the mainstream media with pre-arranged questions/answers, speeches and teleprompters. Then after isolates themselves from the public eye only to surface like a submarine a couple months later to do the same theatrics over again... what they project into the camera does not mean that's how they really are. And the more the public gets to see of them the better, because sociopaths cannot keep up that kind of public exposure consistently, it drains them.

You want someone in that position that genuinely cares about serving the public's interests, and with Trump, what you see is what you get basically. He's very transparent, doesn't hide the fact that he likes being around people, talks the way he wants to talk, at a level even the lower working class can understand; he exemplifies the anti-politician to a tee. Americans should see this to their benefit not as a problem, but some have gotten too used to being lied to, to where that's something they now want.

Back