So what if Floyd just decides to make a statement, and KO's Conor in the first minute?

PAC had a torn rotator cuff. Mayweather had nothing to worry about and he knew it
He did? as a MASSIVE Pac fan and a big floyd hater i have to admit i never seen a fighter with a TORN rotator cuff fight as Pac did , never in between rounds or during the actual rounds you got the impression he had such a massive injury ..... he lost fair and square

Paulie told Floyd that Conor is not a puncher, only has a left hand and can't fight on the inside. If Floyd really does go after Conor, he would want the smaller gloves to increase the speed and power of his shots. I think that there is something to the video that analyzed the truthfulness of Floyd's statements. He uttered " I will go to him" in disbelief, indicating that may be his actual strategy. If he gets hit by a left, I expect him to go back to his usual one shot at a time and win the round defensive method. Coming out strong early also has the danger that he could injure a hand. Even against Berto he hurt his left in the 9th round.

what about floyds excuses, oh i was eating burger king the week of the fight and not training

Floyd's and boxing's reputations will both be hurt immeasurably if he loses this fight or even if he wins less than impressively. He's a huge favorite. He may try to make excuses but he doesn't go in to the fight with built in excuses like Conor and his fans do. Conor has nothing to lose in taking this fight and everything to gain. Floyd, who is already the richest boxer in the game has only more money to gain from it.

Conor and his fans have a history of making excuses after the first Diaz fight and act like he got the ultimate revenge by winning a majority decision in the second.

Floyd's and boxing's reputations will both be hurt immeasurably if he loses this fight or even if he wins less than impressively. He's a huge favorite. He may try to make excuses but he doesn't go in to the fight with built in excuses like Conor and his fans do. Conor has nothing to lose in taking this fight and everything to gain. Floyd, who is already the richest boxer in the game has only more money to gain from it.

Conor and his fans have a history of making excuses after the first Diaz fight and act like he got the ultimate revenge by winning a majority decision in the second.

do you live your life thinking so generally about everything?

If Floyd wins it won't matter how he does it. Conor and all his sycophants on here will have the built in excuses ready. You can bet the farm on that.

"yeah, but Conor would kill him in a real fight"
"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
"Yeah, but Floyd was expected to win, I never thought Conor would beat a boxer in his own sport"
"yeah, but Floyd was tree times his size" oh, wait...
etc
etc

Feel free to add your own.

You must have missed the big book of excuses given for every Conor victory.

Lol at Floyd KOing anybody. Dude hasent had a ko in a decade at least.

That might actually be Conors best chance at winning. It would be the only time Floyd would not be in his defensive style. On the flip side, if he does KO Conor in the first minute, there would be a lot of pissed off people!
cb6fcc5007d06c464f665acea714d91e.gif

You must have missed the big book of excuses given for every Conor victory.

Lol at Floyd KOing anybody. Dude hasent had a ko in a decade at least.

And what opponent has he faced that was as low level as Conor?

Boxing fans call MMA fans delusional yet come up with this shit lmao. There is no way Floyd could KO Conor if we go by the law of physics he's just too small and his hands are just too brittle
I take it you have a degree in physics.

floyd will play it safe and make it a snoozer as always

Back