So what if Floyd just decides to make a statement, and KO's Conor in the first minute?

If Floyd wins it won't matter how he does it. Conor and all his sycophants on here will have the built in excuses ready. You can bet the farm on that.

"yeah, but Conor would kill him in a real fight"
"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
"Yeah, but Floyd was expected to win, I never thought Conor would beat a boxer in his own sport"
"yeah, but Floyd was tree times his size" oh, wait...
etc
etc

Feel free to add your own.
take it from me as a huge Conor fan that there will be no excuses from me, I will infact have an incredible respect for Floyd if he wins. The only excuses will come from the Floyd fans who have ZERO respect for Conor and his skillset. I expect a lot 'Floyd's too old, Floyd's too small, Floyd didn't want it bad enough, Floyd lost on purpose for a rematch, etc.' comments

Floyd is gonna rush him James Thompson style, full on Gong N Dash.

And Conor will Aleks him.

If Floyd wins it won't matter how he does it. Conor and all his sycophants on here will have the built in excuses ready. You can bet the farm on that.

"yeah, but Conor would kill him in a real fight"
"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
"Yeah, but Floyd was expected to win, I never thought Conor would beat a boxer in his own sport"
"yeah, but Floyd was tree times his size" oh, wait...
etc
etc

Feel free to add your own.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/excuses-pre-planned-by-nuthuggers-when-floyd-wins.3595135/

Boxing fans call MMA fans delusional yet come up with this shit lmao. There is no way Floyd could KO Conor if we go by the law of physics he's just too small and his hands are just too brittle

All he needs is timing and precision by your Conor's standards. Floyd has both.

He has none of those attributes. All he has is fight IQ and experience like he says.

When did you first hear of boxing? You sound like a right idiot. He doesn't need to mention his timing or precision as EVERYONE agrees that he has those things.

When did you first hear of boxing? You sound like a right idiot. He doesn't need to mention his timing or precision as EVERYONE agrees that he has those things.
his timing and precision is not better than Conor's even Floyd would agree with that statement imho

his timing and precision is not better than Conor's even Floyd would agree with that statement imho

So let's see. First he didn't have timing and precision. Now he has it but less than Conor's. Now all thats left is for you to admit that Floyd has better timing and precision than Conor. Listen, I will respect you for being brave.

"He has none of those attributes. All he has is fight IQ and experience like he says"

For Conor, lasting 12 rounds will be a victory in and of itself. Unfortunately for him, Mayweather will pick him apart and finish him in the late rounds in the same manner he did to Ricky Hatton. You know McGregor will get tired eventually, boxing is more aerobic than anaerobic, you gotta do your roadwork.

So let's see. First he didn't have timing and precision. Now he has it but less than Conor's. Now all thats left is for you to admit that Floyd has better timing and precision than Conor. Listen, I will respect you for being brave.

"He has none of those attributes. All he has is fight IQ and experience like he says"
Everyone has timing and precision lmao the only way you wouldn't have them is not to have a brain so don't misinterpret what I am saying. What I'm saying is that his timing and precision is not on the level of Conor's so naturally you wouldn't call that one of Floyd's attribute.

Conor obviously has boxing experience but not on the same levle as Floyd's but we still say that experience is not one of his attributes.

Everyone has timing and precision lmao the only way you wouldn't have them is not to have a brain so don't misinterpret what I am saying. What I'm saying is that his timing and precision is not on the level of Conor's so naturally you wouldn't call that one of Floyd's attribute.

Conor obviously has boxing experience but not on the same levle as Floyd's but we still say that experience is not one of his attributes.

"He has none of those attributes" <- Does that mean that he has none of those attributes or a little bit of them?

So first he did not have ANY OF THOSE attributes. Then he had some but less than Conor. Now everybody has timing and precision? Listen, it's not my fault you can't articulate the nuthuggery which is flowing inside you like a raging sea. Floyd HAS better timing and precision. Deal with the fact. Don't deceive yourself. Son, precision and timing in MMA is one thing, precision and timing in Boxing is another.

If he can do that, he should do it.
I don't think people will be pissed off.
When Conor KOed Aldo in 13 seconds, who was pissed off?
It's a possibility. It's a better outcome than a lot of others we can all imagine.

take it from me as a huge Conor fan that there will be no excuses from me, I will infact have an incredible respect for Floyd if he wins. The only excuses will come from the Floyd fans who have ZERO respect for Conor and his skillset. I expect a lot 'Floyd's too old, Floyd's too small, Floyd didn't want it bad enough, Floyd lost on purpose for a rematch, etc.' comments

If Conor says these things himself, why should others not repeat them?

mt5mrm.jpg

Hopefully Conor's plane crashes on the way to the venue.
Are you crazy? Are you trying to turn this guy into a mythical figure? No, if you're a true Conor hater just wait for him to grow old, fat, bald, drunk, and irrelevant.

Back