So what if Floyd just decides to make a statement, and KO's Conor in the first minute?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That might actually be Conors best chance at winning. It would be the only time Floyd would not be in his defensive style. On the flip side, if he does KO Conor in the first minute, there would be a lot of pissed off people!

What if Connor decides to ko him in the first minute? Floyd will run like the Pacquiao fight.

I suppose we'll discuss it in the proper forum

If this fight goes any other way other than a 12 round decision for mayweather, heads will explode.

Clean off

please just get this fight over with. floyd wins a decision and they can all enjoy their money.

If Floyd wins it won't matter how he does it. Conor and all his sycophants on here will have the built in excuses ready. You can bet the farm on that.

"yeah, but Conor would kill him in a real fight"
"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
"Yeah, but Floyd was expected to win, I never thought Conor would beat a boxer in his own sport"
"yeah, but Floyd was tree times his size" oh, wait...
etc
etc

Feel free to add your own.

If Floyd wins it won't matter how he does it. Conor and all his sycophants on here will have the built in excuses ready. You can bet the farm on that.

"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
"Yeah, but Floyd was expected to win, I never thought Conor would beat a boxer in his own sport"
etc
etc

so true

"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
etc
etc

Any and all that shit = rematch

$250 M rematch

Nobody loses except maybe the fans but it's a show so fug it

<Moves>

"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
etc
etc

Cuz skills is my addition.

Still hoping for that fluke though.

If that happened Conor will take his money and never fight in the octagon again.

I wouldnt be surprised if a super-uber-final-mega-rematch is already planned.

I cant help but think the match winner has already been determined.

"Yeah, but Floyd ran"
etc
etc

Conor WAS in a plane crash but through superhuman effort was able to make the fight, lost, but would have KO'd Flyod otherwise.

Flyod was greasing.

This is gonna be fun.

The statement would likely be that this thread is in the wrong forum.

Boxing fans call MMA fans delusional yet come up with this shit lmao. There is no way Floyd could KO Conor if we go by the law of physics he's just too small and his hands are just too brittle

Back