So...what exactly did Conor say about Khabib’s family/religion?

Lol what an idiot.
Trash thread.

Oh what thought provoking insight
For one thing he called khabib's father a coward, saying he goes around kissing the ass of some influential guy in chechnya.

Just telling you since you are genuinely curious. What do you make of that comment?

I was under the impression Khabib’s father had made derogatory comments about Conor as well before the fight. If not, then yeah thats kind of fucked fo him to say

But isnt he kind of right in that everyone seems to think Khabib’s training is funded by some mad oligarch or something?

He said what was necessary to sell 2.5 millions PPV while fighting a 250K dude.

They literally fought in the cage, Khabib won. Everything else was totally unnecessary.

Yes. SJW only complain.

Then he dealt with another blonde clown that was taunting him. Not that I support his outburst. But that's what happened.

Werent both of their dads talking mad shit about each others sons the past couple yrs? You start hurling insults youre fair game IMO

People make it sound like he threatened to put a hit on his wife and kid ffs

You asked for examples, I gave you some. As for who started first - I am not entirely sure. I can't remember Abdulmanap saying anything untrue or insulting about Conor, I do recall Conor's dad calling Khabib an amateur - which while amusing, I don't find particularly insulting at all.

The way Conor worded it, it did seem like he was implying him and his family are going to face grave consequences if he pulls out.

Make of it what you will, we know that Khabib didn't take these things kindly.

He called his father a coward and rat, insinuated that something bad will happen to his family if he pulled out, he called Khabib backwards in reference to his religion(rejecting the Whiskey, etc) and mocked Arabic phrases. That's off the top of my head.
I don’t know what backwards means where you are from but where I’m from it basically means retard. Nothing to do with Islam

I was under the impression Khabib’s father had made derogatory comments about Conor as well before the fight. If not, then yeah thats kind of fucked fo him to say

But isnt he kind of right in that everyone seems to think Khabib’s training is funded by some mad oligarch or something?

I'm not aware of any derogatory comments khabib's dad made before the fight, after the fight he said he forgives conor's comments and it's time to bury the hatchet.

I don't think conor was talking about that oligarch, as he's in jail. He was talking about some other influential guy, and also said khabib's dad is a coward that would stab him in the back if he ever got the chance.

Tthese comments are bad enough as they are, but considering the culture khabib comes from and how reverent he is to his father makes it worse.

Im not trying to defend the guy, just genuinely curious. What did he say..?

Werent both of their dads talking mad shit about each others sons the past couple yrs? You start hurling insults youre fair game IMO

Sure does look like you are trying to defend the guy to me

So basically nothing then.

Its pretty clear that Khabib "wife-hider" is pretty conservative.. i.e. 'backwards'.

Last edited:
Sure does look like you are trying to defend the guy to me

No im just trying to understand how the narrative got skewed so much

I think the guy throwing a dolly at a bus full of fighters and assaulting a ref is enough to hate him personally

giphy.gif

"No UFC, watch out for ceiling lights."

"You aim for peace, if you dont get it, I say you aim between the eyes. This fight is never over, ever, every day for the rest of his life he needs to watch where he steps and where he sleeps." What about when the guy greeted Khabib something Islam then Khabib said dont talk about whiskey and address me like that then Conor makes fun of the Islamic greeting by slurring the phrase into a joke. That's a tiny amount of what was performed on camera. Anik and Florian said there was a lot of backstage shit going on, there always is, they desperately want to tell us but are not legally allowed to. Let's just assume Conor and his team said some no-no words. Is this a real thread. It would shock me if the man hasnt threatened to kill Dana on some verbal coked up rampage. He admitted he and Dana dont have a good relationship "we dont always get along were having some fun and big respect to the OG boss", then looks up at Dana like... look were getting along for the cameras, isnt this cool?

So he indirectly disrespected the religion of Islam by being an Irish drunk..? Wut

Why cant Khabib just be like, “fucking guy threw a dolly at me so i wrenched his jaw”? Surely that is more understandable
He was called backwards for not wanting to drink alcohol, pretty much calling Muslims backwards for adhering to their religion. 100% should not have started the brawl tho, despite things said or done.

I don’t know what backwards means where you are from but where I’m from it basically means retard. Nothing to do with Islam

He was using it in reference of his religious lifestyle - most notably when he said he rejected the alcohol because he is a backwards cunt. This is quite obviously an attack on his religion because he is attacking behavior directly dictated by the religion.

Anytime someone mentions how shitty and backwards islam really is, is just an excuse for muslims to act out violently. Conor by the way never even specifically brought up islam anyways.

"He talked about my religion! You cannot say anything negative about islam! Die infidel!"

Islam is cancer and has no place in civilized society, period.
This isn't the war room buddy.

So basically nothing then.

Its pretty clear that Khabib "wife-hider" is pretty conservative.. i.e. 'backwards'.

At least he doesn’t cheat on his pregnant baby mama (not even a “wife”) with dirty whores. Just sayin.

"No UFC, watch out for ceiling lights."

Well after Tony's cable injury, it is quite clear that the facilities the UFC uses are unsafe. Good on Khabib for pointing out a potential hazard, what a guy.

No im just trying to understand how the narrative got skewed so much

I think the guy throwing a dolly at a bus full of fighters and assaulting a ref is enough to hate him personally
You created the thread asking what Conor said about his father and religion, well multiple people answered your question. Now, youre trying to understand the narrative..?

If you think its fine for a man to call another man's father a coward, an ass licker, and his people rats in front of millions of people, then theres nothing else to say, youre clearly not going to accept any reason for Khabib to be upset.

Well after Tony's cable injury, it is quite clear that the facilities the UFC uses are unsafe. Good on Khabib for pointing out a potential hazard, what a guy.
Hence the cottonball helmet. Better safe than sorry.

Khabib was out of line to jump out of the cage. He should have just beaten Conor and hugged him after the fight.

#AllPraiseBeToAllah
#ReligionOfPeace

Back