So we're not allowed to saying anything bad about Conor?

Oh shit, John Wick got dubs. Now he can't make threads 15 Conor threads a day

What's even the point of Sherdog anymore

@PUO3 threatened to ban me ( and gave me a yellow card) because i complained about a thread topic/poll that asked if i have brain damage from you Conor dick riders. Witch hunt <{cruzshake}><3>

To be honest, i wasn't even aware Sherdog had rules. I see so many trolling that i honestly was under the impression you could say anything here. I mean, you have tons of people here repeating themselves over and over again, saying nonsense just to troll other users, insulting Myaweather, among other dumb behaviour, and they seem to be doing fine.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

To be honest, i wasn't even aware Sherdog had rules. I see so many trolling that i honestly was under the impression you could say anything here. I mean, you have tons of people here repeating themselves over and over again, saying nonsense just to troll other users, insulting Myaweather, among other dumb behaviour, and they seem to be doing fine.

You can't fighter bash Mayweather. He's not a real fighter.

My expressions of distaste for the man and his career seem to be unimpeded. "Perhaps it is you who is the problem!"
-Data

Isn't it a blessing to be banned from this site, like being thrown out of the local crackhouse. or should I say Machouse

Last edited:
I might agree with you if you didn't make so many fucking threads about Conor.

You crossed the line I guess? Of course you can downplay Conor's skills/chances. You just can't call him names like potato loving mick, or The Punishing Paddy, or whatever.

Look, my grandpa used to box before getting drafted, and Conor and he have the exact same chance at victory on Saturday.

He's been gone for about 8 years now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back