So we're not allowed to saying anything bad about Conor?

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@PUO3 threatened to ban me ( and gave me a yellow card) because i complained about a thread topic/poll that asked if i have brain damage from you Conor dick riders. Witch hunt <{cruzshake}><3>

Less than two days...

Loz48Rl.png

Yeah definitely the picture of mental health

Last edited:
You're overly obsessed.

They should ban you for the sake of your own mental health

@PUO3 threatened to ban me ( and gave me a yellow card) because i complained about a thread topic/poll that asked if i have brain damage from you Conor dick riders. Witch hunt <{cruzshake}><3>

You're baiting people into flame wars and trolling. The fact you haven't been completely banned is shocking.

Isn't making whine threads about yellow cards also cardable?

And I agree, this forum thing probably isn't for you. McGregor's success just makes you way too unhappy mentally.

So you´re telling me... you´ve been threatened with a ban and... thought this thread would fix all your problems?

<{Heymansnicker}> I´m curious, what was the result of the poll about your alleged brain damage?{<hhh]

<36>

John "boogeyman" Wick would never need the the assistance of moderators. He would have already located said "dick riders" and eliminated them.

Isn't making whine threads about yellow cards also cardable?

And I agree, this forum thing probably isn't for you. McGregor's success just makes you way too unhappy mentally.

Yes it is. But clearly this place is cowboy land at the moment.

I haven't posted here in several years and its shocking the amount of shit posts and trolling.

My only takeaway from this thread is that @PUO3 is my front runner for Mod of the Year so far. The only way he can be dethroned is if/when another mod bans "John Wick"

he threatened me once to a lot of the boxing posters are stuck up srs

Reported for Hate thread towards a moderator.

Back