So we are just going to ignore the crazy event of Mix Fight Championship 23?

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have yet to see a post about it here and there are only 3 days left...

They even have 2 muay thai fights and serious high quality fighters from different countries.

Is there a specific reason people are not interested in this or is it just that people don't know about it?

Who da fok is dat guy ?

Wait you are from Frankfurt hahaha...dude it's a german kickbox promoter. They have Enriko Kehl title fight, Vladimir Tok, Sergej Braun, Juri Kehl and more Germans fighting for other flags.

Wait you are from Frankfurt hahaha...dude it's a german kickbox promoter. They have Enriko Kehl title fight, Vladimir Tok, Sergej Braun, Juri Kehl and more Germans fighting for other flags.

Fuck I saw this shit at the gym <45>

This is, in my opinion, one of the best fight cards of 2017...and it's getting zero attention. sad face:(

Who do you recognize besides Kehl ? And why do you recognize them

Recognize? A lot of fighters on the card and their records are great too. You also have Hasan Toy which is a great talent and also active in China which he wins a lot. Darryl Sichtman (CC) vs. Regian Eersel (Title Fight) has to be the best fight and is also the main event. Regian Eersel, is from what I read, a great fighter in the U.S.A? And Darryl Sichtman also great fighters, altough he lost his last fight in a tournament which sucks for his record. Atakan Arslan also fighting etc etc.

Recognize? A lot of fighters on the card and their records are great too. You also have Hasan Toy which is a great talent and also active in China which he wins a lot. Darryl Sichtman (CC) vs. Regian Eersel (Title Fight) has to be the best fight and is also the main event. Regian Eersel, is from what I read, a great fighter in the U.S.A? And Darryl Sichtman also great fighters, altough he lost his last fight in a tournament which sucks for his record. Atakan Arslan also fighting etc etc.

Where did you get to know those fighters? I never saw them. Do you youtube them ?

i dont think it is one of the best card of the years but it is a good card

Nowhere near the best cards of the year but an ok card for sure.

So they have Kehl, Lion Fight guys, and some decent Germans? Not bad but no way that its card of the year when we had Glory Lyon, Glory Amsterdam and that last Kunlun card.

Well, everyone has their opinion. At least nobody is saying it's a bad card. I personally can't wait for it.

Well it's certainly better than the Glory card that has its own thread so you got that going for you.

This is the kind of event that is relegated to one of the sticky news threads up top.

But does it have online betting and english commentary available?

But does it have online betting and english commentary available?

CgRLMqp.jpg

random fact: "Gala" where i live is a alternative name for dick

Back