So... UFC singapore, whos waking up sat 4am?

okay man.... eat the turd then :D
If you’re gonna use a food analogy, then use one that makes sense. A food truck is outside your office everyday on your lunch hour. One day, it’s there at Midnight instead for the night term workers. The food is still available to eat, it’s just an inconvenience to you for once, instead of the night term workers, so you bitch about it.

I will watch pretty much any card, as the crappiest cards 'on paper' often produce very entertaining fights...but there is no way in fuck I would get up to watch this one live.

0% chance.

Actually probably even less than that.

uuuuuugh, yeah i will.

too big of an MMA fan to miss it, SO FUCK IT.

If you’re gonna use a food analogy, then use one that makes sense. A food truck is outside your office everyday on your lunch hour. One day, it’s there at Midnight instead for the night term workers. The food is still available to eat, it’s just an inconvenience to you for once, instead of the night term workers, so you bitch about it.
Look at the quality of this card man! Thats what i mean by turd....

If they had a decent event at least, then fine. What im saying is that if you combine that card with that time its ratings suicide.

uuuuuugh, yeah i will.

too big of an MMA fan to miss it, SO FUCK IT.

This guy right here? Hardcore.

Look at the quality of this card man! Thats what i mean by turd....

If they had a decent event at least, then fine. What im saying is that if you combine that card with that time its ratings suicide.

You act as if the American market is the only market out there, while ignoring that this will be live in Asia, for billions of potential viewers.

Also, if you can’t recognize the potential in the fighters in this event, then you are indeed, a casual.

Anyone who has heard of these guys watches too much MMA. I say this as someone who used to watch way too much MMA.

This guy right here? Hardcore.

You act as if the American market is the only market out there, while ignoring that this will be live in Asia, for billions of potential viewers.

Also, if you can’t recognize the potential in the fighters in this event, then you are indeed, a casual.
Dude, not even MMA media knows these fighters in the prelims. I listen to a few podcasts/shows and even them have no problem saying they dont know much about these guys so its hard for them to comment on these fights.

GTFOOH with that shit.

And no... i dont act like nothing. You are infering this yourself. I even though about writting something like "this asian market must mean a lot to them, because they have adjusted time for events before, like the one with gus vs rumble" in the OP

So no... i didnt "act", you made that up in your head.

You can feel like this about it, but thats your reality. Not the majority

It's like the UFC is saying to you: don't watch out shit

Minus the UFC name, it's another regional card no one would be interested in.

How dare the UFC try and be a global company!

The casuals ITT are revolted!

This is a poor card organized by people who really don't understand what would appeal to the local demographic. They got only two Chinese in there, even though a majority of Singaporeans are ethnic Chinese. They also have zero Muslim fighters on the card, even though neighboring Malaysia is majority Muslim (the two countries have extensive cross-border travel; I've also been to both countries). Singapore's biggest boxing star is Muhammad Ridhwan, to give you an example.

This card seems more suited for Japan or Australia.

It will be the afternoon here so sure, why not. I hope to see some of you hardcore fans in the pbp thread or else I will give out dubs imo.

Just joking...

<{1-16}>or am I

Well i don't have FP, nor will i ever. But even if i was dumb and payed $10/mo for that garbage theres no way in hell im getting up at 4am to watch that garbage card.

I don't get up at 4am when my baby is crying, I'm definitely not getting up for UFC

one of the best posts in Sherdog history I think.

Also, yeah, I usually watch everything, get up for the Europe events etc, I stay up for Rizin events. If I am still up, I'll stay up and watch it through. If not, I'll sleep and wake up and watch it on fightpass first thing in the morning before hopping on the Dawg

Back