So ufc put

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A bum non-skilled fighter in sage(male version of pvz) vs another 15-5 bum in main card and they bury a man in a 6-fight winning streak in elkins vs one of the best prospects in featherweight in volkanovski(17-1) , dana need to realize that fighters need to be promoted because of their skills also not just looks

But did you see Sage's abs? and he is blonde!

What were they thinking? It’s almost as if the UFC is dying.

Sage would fuck you up my dude, you are the bum here.

Sage would fuck you up my dude, you are the bum here.
Im 6'8 255 pound full of natural muscle like every sherbro what chance do you think any ufc fighter have against an a-level athlete like me ?

CM Punk vs Mike Jackson was on the main card of a ppv. Never forget

it all comes down to image .
would you want this to advertise your company .
yBdcx2n.jpg

or this
MV5BMTExMTA0MDUzODdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDg5NTQ0NTcx._V1_.jpg

PS , TS I agree with you but as Max said , it is what it is .

yBdcx2n.jpg

or this

I dont care about looks man , they can talk shit about casual pleasing but there are only hardcore fan watching ufc casuals are waiting for conor .

It's all about pleasing the casuals, bro. You think joe blow who watches one fight card a year wants to see the guy who gets beat up for 3 rounds then pulls off a miraculous sub, while having the worst tattoo in MMA that literally says his nickname, which is exactly how he looks after every fight too?
No, they want to see the chiseled guy from the Metro PCS commercials who gets crammed down their throats every possible chance.

Also, why the fuck is Sage fighting WW when he's winless as a WW and undefeated as a LW. He's 10-0 as a LW, 0-2 as a WW. How dumb is this kid?

A bum non-skilled fighter in sage(male version of pvz) vs another 15-5 bum in main card and they bury a man in a 6-fight winning streak in elkins vs one of the best prospects in featherweight in volkanovski(17-1) , dana need to realize that fighters need to be promoted because of their skills also not just looks
<{Heymansnicker}>

Instead of wasting time here, why don't you start up your own promotion and show Dana whats up then lol

Im 6'8 255 pound full of natural muscle like every sherbro what chance do you think any ufc fighter have against an a-level athlete like me ?

As long as you're WW or above, you should win. Again, Sage 10-0 at LW, 0-2 at WW. And the clueless kid is fighting at WW this fight. lol Why Sage why?

But did you see Sage's abs? and he is blonde!
Yeah dude! And he has a sweet truck!

yBdcx2n.jpg

or this

Man we're lame. We're the public, we're the ones who buy into this shit. What a bunch of fucking pansies.

UFC is od'ing on hair gel and bad tattoos.

Back