So Till beats up an undersized WW(Cerrone) and now thinks he can beat up HWs?

It's funny hat you bring up rhythm in a another thread I advised that Till must not allow WB set a rhythm of that bob he does crush his space never allow hit to set, take away the one thing he relies on the most, his karate. Force him to fight mma the area I find him rather weak at I still see him as a martial artist, as a fighter not so much....
you my ninja

He is 6'0 tall and cuts six pounds. That doesn't make him undersized. Undersized is Conor.

Durp.
Woodley should be fighting at MW.

Durp.
Woodley-McGregor.png

McGregor-and-Woodley-2.png

Look at your logic above with proven contradiction.
Woodley is a welterweight, cerrone is a lightweight fighting at welterweight, Conor is a lightweight. and rda is lightweight fighting at welterweight.
Doesn't mean they can't win it means they are small welterweights point blank, cutting 7lbs to make any division is a small cut ask around.

Durp

Last edited:
How are his WCL wins bogus ? (WB)

Woodley-McGregor.png

McGregor-and-Woodley-2.png

Look at your logic above with proven contradiction.
Woodley is a welterweight, cerrone is a lightweight fighting at welterweight, Conor is a lightweight. and rda is lightweight fighting at welterweight.
Doesn't mean they can't win it means they are small welterweights point blank, cutting 7lbs to make any division is a small cut ask around.

Durp
I am not so sure that you understand my logic, bud. But feel free to continue trying to figure it out.

I am not so sure that you understand my logic, bud. But feel free to continue trying to figure it out.
Come on Bobby Buttucks, you know you were using the wrong logic and in today’s MMA everyone cuts at least 20 lbs to get some advantage.

Cerrone at WW is smaller than other WWs cuz he only has to cut 6-7 lbs max. Till pickle cuts like 20-25 lbs to make WW. Don’t be so stubborn. Nice AV BTW

ya but its sad cause thompson is so overrated as well. but darren till is not championship material.

I’d like to say wb, on paper.
Till just looked like a gigantic beast when he bullied Cerrone.

Leaning towards Thompson, I think he’s got too much skill and angles that till may notve experienced.

Still it’s only a slight lean.
interesting fight.

Come on Bobby Buttucks, you know you were using the wrong logic and in today’s MMA everyone cuts at least 20 lbs to get some advantage.

Cerrone at WW is smaller than other WWs cuz he only has to cut 6-7 lbs max. Till pickle cuts like 20-25 lbs to make WW. Don’t be so stubborn. Nice AV BTW
anigif_enhanced-404-1404448351-251.gif

Till and his bogus kickboxing record(44-0 with 33 KO’s?? Lol) is getting carried away with his own hype..

I really think Thompson and his less bogus(but also bogus) kickboxing record is gonna give Till all sorts of trouble.

Other than being larger than most of his opponents, I don’t see what really stands out about Till. Someone explain this English dandy’s skill set and why he is so hyped?

The next Dan Hardy will get derailed this week....

images
Till's boxing is very crisp. He relies on straights rather than hooks and haymakers, which you would think fighters would grow out at this point in the sport. He's lengthy and good at using his range, unlike a guy like Struve. Also has good footwork to get out of his opponent's reach and get in, strike and get out again. He is not eager, which comes from having trained in boxing. And of course he is big guy for the division.

With that being said Thompson is gonna be tough test for him. I see Thompson taking the decision by doing what Till does, but better. I don't see him getting in exchanges with Till, rather staying on the outside and frustrating him with point fighting. It's gonna be a boring fight for the casuals.

Not just a HW boxer but a huge, athletic HW champion.

Joshua would knock Till dead anytime, anywhere.

In boxing, sure. In MMA tons of guys would take him down and submit him with little resistance.

Till's boxing is very crisp. He relies on straights rather than hooks and haymakers, which you would think fighters would grow out at this point in the sport. He's lengthy and good at using his range, unlike a guy like Struve. Also has good footwork to get out of his opponent's reach and get in, strike and get out again. He is not eager, which comes from having trained in boxing. And of course he is big guy for the division.

With that being said Thompson is gonna be tough test for him. I see Thompson taking the decision by doing what Till does, but better. I don't see him getting in exchanges with Till, rather staying on the outside and frustrating him with point fighting. It's gonna be a boring fight for the casuals.
Too eloquent for Sherdog man....GTFO here with that stuff.

He is extremely tall for lightweight. He is even taller than Till if numbers doesn't lie.
Again height does not determine your weight class, weight does.
Till is also taller than cowboy And hes really not a extremely tall for 55.
Vick is extremely tall for 55..
There's featherweights as tall as cowboy
lightweight-opponents-nate-diaz-and-donald-cowboy-cerrone-face-off-picture-id136249991

Cerrone is realistically like 5"11 what's the average lightweight 5"9?

Again height does not determine your weight class, weight does.
Till is also taller than cowboy And hes really not a extremely tall for 55.
Vick is extremely tall for 55..
There's featherweights as tall as cowb
Cerrone is realistically like 5"11 what's the average lightweight 5"9?

Cerrone is 10 cm taller than extremely big featherweight Conor McGregor and Conor is biggest FW i've ever seen. DC is very big guy as a LW & averaged sized in WW.

Cerrone is 10 cm taller than extremely big featherweight Conor McGregor and Conor is biggest FW i've ever seen. DC is very big guy as a LW & averaged sized in WW.
The average welterweight cuts way more than 7lbs.
Donald is smaller than the average welterweight because he only cuts 7lbs..you do realize the optimal dehydration weight for a 55er is 175 Donald is a lightweight always has been, Max Holloway is the same height as cerrone and fights at featherweight.
Height doesn't = mass

Back