So Till beats up an undersized WW(Cerrone) and now thinks he can beat up HWs?

DDLx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
What is it about WB I'm missing..? I just don't see him as a puzzle he can be beaten up badly. I'm real iffy on fighters who shrink up when punched in the face my personal pet fighting peev and WB shrinks...

He got dropped hard and almost gor.his neck ripped off from a gullotine yet he went on to win the next 2 rounds. So how did he shrink? Till doesnt throw combinations either. Hes a 1-2 guy who uses timing.

Till and his bogus kickboxing record(44-0 with 33 KO’s?? Lol) is getting carried away with his own hype..

I really think Thompson and his less bogus(but also bogus) kickboxing record is gonna give Till all sorts of trouble.

Other than being larger than most of his opponents, I don’t see what really stands out about Till. Someone explain this English dandy’s skill set and why he is so hyped?

The next Dan Hardy will get derailed this week....

images
Till's talent and main weapon is his ability to decision and draw with UFC rejects and local level talent. #FutureGOAT

To be fair he is fucking huge, could probably take on lower end LHW's.
6 foot 74 inch reach. Nothing that spectacular, when you consider there are guys at LW like Vick. who are 6'3 with a 76 inch reach, and Nate Diaz who is around 18 feet tall and 450 pounds. He says he's big, but is basically a beefier Zabit.

6 foot 74 inch reach. Nothing that spectacular, when you consider there are guys at LW like Vick. who are 6'3 with a 76 inch reach, and Nate Diaz who is around 18 feet tall and 450 pounds. He says he's big, but is basically a beefier Zabit.

Should clarify when I said huge I meant more his weight, claims himself he was over 200lbs vs Cerrone

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at MW sooner rather than later

Should clarify when I said huge I meant more his weight, claims himself he was over 200lbs vs Cerrone

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at MW sooner rather than later
Well he says he is going to be a 3 weight division champ so DC and others better watch out....

Jones will ban himself to avoid fight Daryl Till

I think to be a top level fighter, you have to think you can beat everyone.

<<I don’t see what really stands out about Till. >>

16-0-1 with 10 ko's (5-0 ufc) is fairly outstanding imo

Garbrandt was 10-0 (5-0 ufc) when he got a title shot
In all fairness, most people thought CoGar was nowhere near ready for Dom at that point (myself included). Absolutely shocked at the way that one went down.

In all fairness, most people thought CoGar was nowhere near ready for Dom at that point (myself included). Absolutely shocked at the way that one went down.
But Till is 44-0 with 33 KO’s in kickboxing(lulz)....I heard Gokan Saki faked an injury to not fight Till in Glory

How do you figure?
He walks around at 176, he's still wet when he makes 170

Averaged size lightweight who's body is tired of making the cut
He is 6'0 tall and cuts six pounds. That doesn't make him undersized. Undersized is Conor.

Durp.

He is 6'0 tall and cuts six pounds. That doesn't make him undersized. Undersized is Conor.

Durp.
Height doesn't determine your weight class.
With that logic James Vick skinny ass would be a middleweight.
It's called frame and mass cerrone cuts six lbs he's a small welterweight..smaller than Tyron who's only 5"9 and cuts from 190
Durp

Stick to the narrative. When you don’t like someone, you need to take a giant shit on everything that person did. It’s the Sherdog way.
Well said!
There are long held customs here on sherdog that should not be ignored.

It really is bizzare how sherdog has just eaten up Till's own self-hype and went full force on the train. Its not like we havent seen Cowboy get worked over a few times before...

Guy is pretty good though. If he beats Wonderboy, hes a fucking handful for anyone.
I think some of it is wanting Till to be the next big thing, if WB wins we just have a guy that already fought x2 for the belt, the 2nd being a dull affair. I know I’m hoping, but not expecting, for Till to win.
He applies pressure well and we have seen that work well against WB in the past, so it’s not ridiculous to think he could do it here(unlikely maybe).

Am i imagining this or did Darren Tills height used to be billed as 5"10. I was nearly sure when I checked ages ago it said he was 5.10. Now I see on sherdog and the UFC that he's 6ft. Anyone else notice this or am I imagining it?
Cutting height mate he rehydrates back up to 6ft come fight night, just like Carson used to.

Beating Cerrone the way he did is pretty significant. With that said, Thompson is a tough fight for him. I want Till to win just so we can have some new blood at the top.

I personally think Woodley was just a bad stylistic match up. In my opinion I think wonder boy was too concerned about the threat of the takedown it really disrupted the rhythm of his offense.

I like the way wonder boy sets up as combinations with his hands and especially his feet together with his precision and footwork.

It's funny hat you bring up rhythm in a another thread I advised that Till must not allow WB set a rhythm of that bob he does crush his space never allow hit to set, take away the one thing he relies on the most, his karate. Force him to fight mma the area I find him rather weak at I still see him as a martial artist, as a fighter not so much....

He got dropped hard and almost gor.his neck ripped off from a gullotine yet he went on to win the next 2 rounds. So how did he shrink? Till doesnt throw combinations either. Hes a 1-2 guy who uses timing.

Yeah he shrunk, he does what WB does when he knows he can get clobbered he stays away, because he's not a mma fighter, he's a martial artist karate fighter who's trying to be a mma fighter.

Height doesn't determine your weight class.
With that logic James Vick skinny ass would be a middleweight.
It's called frame and mass cerrone cuts six lbs he's a small welterweight..smaller than Tyron who's only 5"9 and cuts from 190
Durp
Woodley should be fighting at MW.

Durp.

Back