So Till beats up an undersized WW(Cerrone) and now thinks he can beat up HWs?

I love this site. Loads of people going on about the size advantage like its a great thing and yet morons say Jones and the likes of McGregor are fighting below their proper weight.

I don't think Thompson's kickboxing record is bogus. He fought in Chuck Norris' kickboxing league after all. Some great knockouts there.

Thompson will win, I believe. He is very savvy, and Till is likely going to play his game.

Chuck norris sounds very bogus, being associated with his name isn't really a credibility booster. don't know about his league, though

It’ll turn into a point-fight, with Till’s ego willing to engage, and Wonderboy being better at “scoring” and staying at distance.

You have to pressure and “crowd” the karate man to beat him, beat his lead leg with leg kicks. Till has the arsenal to beat Wonderboy but I dont think he will employ it.

In his defense, he said he could beat up a HW boxer, not a HW mixed martial artist.

And maybe he could. A great WW wrestler definitely could.

This is the point people are intentionally missing so they can shitpost.

Till's example was more about a mixed marital artist being a better "fighter" than a boxer, and we all know that it's a more true statement than it is false.

Last edited:
Cockiness and a big mouth is always good entertainment. Till said he wants to be a 3 weight champ. Good on him, let's see if he can

Not just a HW boxer but a huge, athletic HW champion.

Joshua would knock Till dead anytime, anywhere.
how are you assessing joshua as "athletic"? what makes his athleticism stand out?

Till and his bogus kickboxing record(44-0 with 33 KO’s?? Lol) is getting carried away with his own hype..

I really think Thompson and his less bogus(but also bogus) kickboxing record is gonna give Till all sorts of trouble.

Other than being larger than most of his opponents, I don’t see what really stands out about Till. Someone explain this English dandy’s skill set and why he is so hyped?

The next Dan Hardy will get derailed this week....

images

Battle of the Bogus?

Am i imagining this or did Darren Tills height used to be billed as 5"10. I was nearly sure when I checked ages ago it said he was 5.10. Now I see on sherdog and the UFC that he's 6ft. Anyone else notice this or am I imagining it?

It’ll turn into a point-fight, with Till’s ego willing to engage, and Wonderboy being better at “scoring” and staying at distance.

You have to pressure and “crowd” the karate man to beat him, beat his lead leg with leg kicks. Till has the arsenal to beat Wonderboy but I dont think he will employ it.
WB better need to look for that finish because he is going to get robbed with his boring pointfighting style

how are you assessing joshua as "athletic"? what makes his athleticism stand out?
Power, speed and movement. Till is not talking about fighting Art Jimmerson here....not too hard to understand.

WB better need to look for that finish because he is going to get robbed with his boring pointfighting style
Wonderboy is so boring from his personality to now his stand and pray style.

Hope he puts it together against Till and let’s it rip.

Am i imagining this or did Darren Tills height used to be billed as 5"10. I was nearly sure when I checked ages ago it said he was 5.10. Now I see on sherdog and the UFC that he's 6ft. Anyone else notice this or am I imagining it?
He cuts height along with weight.

Cerrone isn't exactly a small WW.
How do you figure?
He walks around at 176, he's still wet when he makes 170
Averaged sized but extremely big for LW.

Till has made last of his three opponents totally play his fight from start to the finish. It will be same story with Wonderboy.
Averaged size lightweight who's body is tired of making the cut

Till has a very good left hand. It's almost Conor like. Against most strikers he only needs that to win because he is so good at timing the shot and using distance. I think he will tag Wonderboy early, but I haven't seen him put anyone out with it recently on one shot. It took several. WB has a lot more tools and after about 8 minutes he is going to find his stance where he knows he can do damage from and start lighting Till up.

WB has never been outstruck by a striker. The Woodley fight is different because of the threat of the take down. The later rounds of the first fight he outboxed Woodley fairly easily to me and deserved a draw.

I just dont see WB losing a striking contest. I cant fathom it. We've seen Donald go down to better strikers before.

To be fair he is fucking huge, could probably take on lower end LHW's.

Back