So this UFC Boxing promotion is actually happening

But why tho? UFC promoting boxing doesn't effect your life in the slightest. If anything it provides you with MORE boxing fights to watch. One of the things I like about the UFC is the fact that you cant really duck fighters. There's none of that BS business sh*t so many boxers do now days. The best fight the best not long after there's demand for it. If AJ and Wilder were UFC heavyweights they would of fought by now. Fighters teams wouldn't be negotiating the split and wouldn't be able to use that shit as an excuse to not fight each other.
You're right in that it will not effect my life at all, since I won't watch a minute of it.

You're absolutely incorrect if you think fighters can't duck each other in mma. That's regurgitating the illusion the UFC wants to propagate, and it's false.

I like how Dana White always goes to the big fights and never misses a boxing match but tells ufc fans that it sucks and they believe him.

You're right in that it will not effect my life at all, since I won't watch a minute of it.

You're absolutely incorrect if you think fighters can't duck each other in mma. That's regurgitating the illusion the UFC wants to propagate, and it's false.

Shit some Brazilians won’t fight another brazilian . Then you have a lot of top guys in the same gym where you will never get those fights either.

Back