So they let him off the hook...

I hope the PPV does terrible. Everyone should boycott any ppv juicehead jones is on. I for one, will be finding a free stream, i honestly don't even care if its a crappy stream.

I don't understand how everyone can hate Jon Jones so much? Dislike, fine. Pure hatred though?

Is he a disgrace? Hella yeah.

Does his actions have any impact or bearing on your day to day life? 0.

Do I enjoy his fights? Yeah. Do I want to see him lose? Yeah. Do I like him? No.

But as an MMA fan it's dishonest to say I don't want to see him fight.

I'm fine with him fighting, but as far as I'm concerned he should start from the bottom. Back to the beginning because I can't be sure when you were ever clean. I have to assume you were not. So go fight #15 in the division and work your way up for $20k a fight..... or go to Bellator. I don't really care which.

It doesn't matter if he's clean or not, he's still more valuable than anybody else in the division. In the time he been gone, none of the contenders have capitalized on the opportunity so there's really no bottom for him to start at

I hope the PPV does terrible. Everyone should boycott any ppv juicehead jones is on. I for one, will be finding a free stream, i honestly don't even care if its a crappy stream.

A thief getting offended by a cheater, can't make this shit up

Well, it's not a sport, it's a spectacle. "Even playground" doesn't exist.

So, obviously the best around gets a free pass. As should they.
Some aspects are spectacle for sure but it's ridiculous to say it isn't a sport. When there are title implications, people should be cutting the line. Anyone that's been on the shelf for like a year and a half or coming off of a lengthy suspension should work their way back up. This still isn't pro wrestling.

When they make money the UFC finds a way to get them back in.

I hope it backfires so hard. If he reduces the amount of PEDs he uses for his next fight (so he can actually pass a drug test), Gus could very well TKO him. I hope Jones' chin gets cracked so hard he's a ruined fighter.

Then Jones won't be a draw anymore and all the UFC's efforts to bring him back will be wasted.

The USADA just seems so inconsistent. Whenever it's inconvenient to have rules there seems to be an exception or some sort of deal made.

Exactly. Some nobody fighter just got two years for a cocaine metabolite positive. Jon Jones has two actual PED violations and gets 15 months as a repeat offender for an anabolic steroid. It's just unbelievably poor optics.

The US government should honestly be investigating USADA and indicting their CEO.

Technically its not illegal to view a stream. Its illegal to host it. Look it up.

i didn't call you a criminal, i called you a thief. You are planning on viewing the fight through ill gotten means thus you have no moral ground to complain about jones. The fact that you're willing to watch his fights at all is pretty hypocritical

i didn't call you a criminal, i called you a thief. You are planning on viewing the fight through ill gotten means thus you have no moral ground to complain about jones. The fact that you're willing to watch his fights at all is pretty hypocritical
Why should all the other fighters on that card be punished by me not gracing them with my viewing presence just because i refuse to pay to watch a pos coke hooker sandblasting, hit and running, ped cheating, snitch.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Machida had received full 18 months for fucking DHEA.

Jones got caught on roids, it was his SECOND offense, and he gets 15....

No reason to tell the truth to USADA, blabber about dick pills instead.

You act like one transgression is equal to another and there aren't layers. Like insulting someone is the same as stabbing them. Jones cheated in a sport where someone else's health is immediately impacted by it but that's somehow the same to you as stealing a stream. That's so weird.

UFC proved him innocent

if you're a true fan then you shouldn't want ppl like overeem, barnett, cyborg, mir, rampage, chael to keep fighting

Hope Gus gives him the beating of a lifetime and Jones never recovers and gets CTE. Drooling and can't speak or lift his arms. Then i forgive him.

UFC proved him innocent

if you're a true fan then you shouldn't want ppl like overeem, barnett, cyborg, mir, rampage, chael to keep fighting
How many of those people are repeat offenders who admit that they use eyepokes? Jones has had enough stuff pile up to set him apart from just multiple positive drug tests. Maybe a "true fan" would see that Jon Jones is an outlier as far as scheisters in the sport go.

You act like one transgression is equal to another and there aren't layers. Like insulting someone is the same as stabbing them. Jones cheated in a sport where someone else's health is immediately impacted by it but that's somehow the same to you as stealing a stream. That's so weird.

i'm not saying they're the same, i'm saying they're both wrong and one doesn't have the moral standing to question the other. The thief and the cheat

Back